help wanted - Reverse sweep Patch

aussieboy22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys,
could someone please tell me now to yet the reverse sweep patch working? I have installed it okay but it tell me to activeate it i need to replace sweep_1.bin and sweep_0.bin with revsweep_1.bin and revsweep_0.bin, but i can find the revsweep files in the patch?? Is this a error or am i doing something wrong.
anyhelp would be welcome.
thanks

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
to get the reverse sweep animation to work , you need to rename the revsweep_1.bin and revsweep_0.bin to sweep_1.bin and sweep_0.bin

Ie the reverse sweep shot takes the place of the aggressive sweep. You cannot create a new shot, it has to replace an existing one.

However to make the direction of the shot look correct, you need to amend the saf file for the sweep shot. (remember the reverse sweep in being used as though it was the sweep shot as far as the program is concerned - hence the renaming of files) I presonally use the late cut saf to replicate the shot direction of the reverse sweep. To do this you would need to make a copy of the latecut.saf file and rename it to sweep.saf (not certain of correct filenames off hand)

This means when you play an attacking sweep (power boost + front foot + top right on the gamepad for a right handed batsman), the program uses the shot direction and animation found in sweep.saf and sweep_0.bin and sweep_1.bin. As we renamed the reverse sweep files to these filenames, then the reverse sweep will be played on screen

Sorry if this seems confusing, but hopefully you understand sort of what I am saying

Users who are viewing this thread