Hey guys this is also how your come looks

sara2005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think it is to do with yor video card.

if you have one of the recommended video cards , then check if you have the latest drivers installed.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
By the looks of it your graphics card can't handle pixel-shaders which produce the nice lighting effects you should be seeing. I'm guessing therefore that you don't have a DirectX9 compatible graphics card. There's actually an option in NBA Live 2005 for you to turn off the hardware lighting and use only software and it looks a lot like the shot you've posted. Sorry, but methinks you need a new card.

As an addendum, to be clear: Just because you have DirectX 9.0c installed does not mean that your card is capable of rendering all of the DirectX 9 effects. It's completely dependent upon the hardware (and firmware I think?) built in to your card. I think it's only the Geforce FX series and Radeon 9x00 series and later that are fully DirectX 9 compliant.

wowwow123

School Cricketer
yeah i have intel graphics card and every thing was fine as you can see in the stories section i have posted 20 20 cup and in that every thing is fine but i just downloaded a programe it helps you play the game on lighting and stuff even if u dont have a good graphics card and this thing happend well i guess i will have to play with lighting off and yeah i know for nba 2005 there is a option but i have lighthing on in nba 2005 :) thanx for your quick reply guys

Cowburn199

International Coach
wowwow123 said:
yeah i have intel graphics card and every thing was fine as you can see in the stories section i have posted 20 20 cup and in that every thing is fine but i just downloaded a programe it helps you play the game on lighting and stuff even if u dont have a good graphics card and this thing happend well i guess i will have to play with lighting off and yeah i know for nba 2005 there is a option but i have lighthing on in nba 2005 :) thanx for your quick reply guys
Glad to hear it works :)

Users who are viewing this thread