Highest Number of Runs in One Over

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Um....15 ball overs?? Batting against Attapatu and letting the wides and byes go bye(coupled with 6 sixes)????
Or how about using boss' FunnyGameplayPatch and running 8s and 10s with wides and byes and sixes contributing as well???

I am pretty sure it was the latter...

fanirama

Club Captain
Dydl said:
I scored them. In that over my batsmen went from 36 or something to 79 or something like that. Since I wanted him to reach a century, I had to stop being so attacking, so off the remaining 6 balls in the over I scored 2 runs. Which equalls 59. And obviously the batsmen (Ponting) got a huge confidence boost!

Dude. I don't think your math is correct.
36 to 79 is just 43 runs in that over.
Add 2 from your last 6 balls and that equals 45 runs.
Was there a glitch in the game that caused this ? Like it miscalculating ?
I'd like to see the ball-per-ball stat.

btw, there was one glitch I encountered as well in my attempt to try this --->
I hit the ball and scored 2 runs. The fielder then overthrew the ball and it went
to the other side. However, no one ran after that ball as no one was near it. I just kept running and scored like 10 runs in that one ball. Finally that loop exited and the next ball started. But the cpu gave me like 14 runs or something. ( counted 10 and I think it gave a 4 overthrow ? Dunno )

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
i am not going to put these records in the HOF if the nationalities of the players keep getting jumbled up again and again...it said Nz vs Nz in the first one and Srl vs Srl in the second one...clarify guyz!!!

Dydl

Club Cricketer
fanirama said:
Dude. I don't think your math is correct.
36 to 79 is just 43 runs in that over.
Add 2 from your last 6 balls and that equals 45 runs.
Was there a glitch in the game that caused this ? Like it miscalculating ?
I'd like to see the ball-per-ball stat.

btw, there was one glitch I encountered as well in my attempt to try this --->
I hit the ball and scored 2 runs. The fielder then overthrew the ball and it went
to the other side. However, no one ran after that ball as no one was near it. I just kept running and scored like 10 runs in that one ball. Finally that loop exited and the next ball started. But the cpu gave me like 14 runs or something. ( counted 10 and I think it gave a 4 overthrow ? Dunno )

I said from 36 or something like that. Meaning that I wasn't sure what his exact score was before the over and what it was after. I just said that Ponting was in his 30s and then after the over was in his 80s. I am not sure what he was on exactly. I was just estimating.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
siddharth2002 said:
Here you go guys. That wasn't difficult. I didn't cheat with the game's programming or anything but yeah I will reveal how to do it after a week. Just to give enough time for someone to come up with something.

Um...how???

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
You he have played with a friend and kept on bowling no-balls?

gold639

International Coach
Thats what I was thinking.I'm 100% sure thats what he did.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
hi ppl said:
You he have played with a friend and kept on bowling no-balls?

Good one mate. Actually I gave the controller to my girlfriend. A girl can only bowl no balls. I made all the runs on no balls and had to autoplay the whole over later on.
But my other records are genuine played with computer and maximum I made is 42 in one over against Chris Harris(6 6 6 6 6 wd 5wd 6).

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Well, those shouldn't be counted.

Dydl

Club Cricketer
I am still engaged in that contest. Australia and New Zealand.............that might be why it says New Zealand vs New Zealand.....

Users who are viewing this thread