Hooper Seeks New Club

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
supersoakerslogoez7.gif

After 3 (???) enjoyable seasons at his beloved Supersoakers, Hooper, has decided its time to move along. Rumours have it it's because of their incompetent captain, William, who continues to pick players based on absolutely nothing and leaving out players who actually post and produce results. Much of this could be the reason the Soakers are one of the most under achieving teams this season.

Hooper is furious at his so called captain and will refuse to be in a club with such a person. After a long history, including going on rampages with ole mate Griffo, GG sytle (look it up kids), its sad to call it an era but all good things must come to an end.

Hooper would like to thank team-mates w3lshrugby, Highlander, Sohum, Wolf and Naresh on a good time but hopes Will suffers the same fate as Michael Vaughn and realises he is actually a joke of a captain, a joke of a player and a joke of a cricsimmer.

ajw47k.jpg

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Seems like you too had a rough falling out. Any idea what club you want to come to?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
No idea, not either of the Indian or Pakistan teams I'd say.

Melbourne Bitters because they're Australian would probably be my best bet.

Highlander999

ICC President
I would just like to thank me as well. I just sometimes wonder why God decided to give me everything and William nothing.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, count yourself lucky your not in the same boat as him. :banana2

Highlander999

ICC President
Hooper been jizzing all over the place again? Bloody convict! I told him to keep the pics of Will's mum away!!!!!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Keep them away...from himself? That makes sense.

P

pcfan123

Breaking news, Hooper has failed the leagues drug test, testing positive for estrogen and other female growth hormones. He has been suspended for 2 years.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Breaking news, Hooper has failed the leagues drug test, testing positive for estrogen and other female growth hormones. He has been suspended for 2 years.

Hmarka has reached new levels of legendhood.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Weren't you the one crying before that you weren't the captain and that Tom had it instead?

Isn't there a rodeo on or some Nascar you should be watching? Leave the cricket to the Australians!

Highlander999

ICC President
Wow, who thought things could get so bitchy over cricsim? I suggest you all get women pregnant. Put's things in perspective ;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
I just like confrontation, I could argue all day about anything. Its just how I am.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Notice how there are no takers? :laugh You're in the team. Stop bitching lol. This thread makes us look so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread