How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
So in my 3rd season, I wanted to play few FC games instead of forfeiting all. Was pumped up to get my first FC TON in an unexpected manner. I was on 95 & just tried hitting a juicy full toss, thought that I was out but fortunately the fielder went inside the ropes. :D

My Century from SIX which was caught just outside ropes :

cricket14_2014_11_26_12_42_11_82.png

Got out on 128 Runs after lunch :

cricket14_2014_11_26_12_56_42_70.png

Had a wonderful Opening partnership of 172 Runs with AI cooperating so well :
Below was taken just after I lost my partner

cricket14_2014_11_26_12_40_39_16.png

Ended my above test match with MOTM performance, got to 75 in second innings but wasn't patient enough this time to convert that to a ton. Felt very contented as we got back to back opening century partnerships!

cricket14_2014_11_26_14_36_41_21.png

cricket14_2014_11_26_14_37_20_95.png

I had a fantastic 1st class game for my 17 yr old No3 batsman. 127 in the first inns followed by 266 in the second. We went on to win the game by 500+ runs.

Only thing I wondered was if anyone has had their captain declare on them while batting? And what prompts AI to enforce follow on?

We batted first, and had a huge lead after bowling them out cheaply, but we batted again, chalking up a lead of well over 750. Almost as soon as I was out we declared, I sacrificed my wicket as I had the feeling we wouldn't declare while I was in.

Only thing I wondered was if anyone has had their captain declare on them while batting? And what prompts AI to enforce follow on?

Same thing happened to me on ps3 before patch 2. Guess have posted video somewhere here, where I kept batting with tailenders with big lead without declaration & I lost my wicket.

I had a fantastic 1st class game for my 17 yr old No3 batsman. 127 in the first inns followed by 266 in the second. We went on to win the game by 500+ runs.

We batted first, and had a huge lead after bowling them out cheaply, but we batted again, chalking up a lead of well over 750. Almost as soon as I was out we declared, I sacrificed my wicket as I had the feeling we wouldn't declare while I was in.

Same thing happened to me on ps3 before patch 2. Guess have posted video somewhere here, where I kept batting with tailenders with big lead without declaration & I lost my wicket.

Here's how I handle these scenarios... I run the whole team out. I don't compromise my batting average in case I want the team to declare and instead run the whole team out just like how things used to happen in pre-declaration days.

Career Mode
Difficulty : Legend

Red Backs vs Western Warriors - 50 over Cup

We needed 280 runs to win from 43 overs (D/L method).
Phillip Hughes & Michael Klinger started the Innings for Us. Klinger got Out on 24, then T. Head & Hughes made a partnership Of 109 runs and Gave Red Backs a solid Base to chase the Target but T.Head Got Out after Scoring 42 runs. Hughes Was batting On 78,and then K.Aman(me) Joined Him and after that both kept the Scoreboard running. Both Made a Partnership of 109 runs before Aman got out on 74. After that Hughes & Ferguson Led the team to Victory.
Phillip Hughes Was Not Out Till The End , scoring 124(102) and Got the Man of the match too.

In this Match i Really Felt Good Playing with Him but Felt really Bad too that He is no Longer With Us.
Some Moments Of the Match

2014-11-29_00017.jpg

2014-11-29_00002.jpg

2014-11-29_00018.jpg

2014-11-29_00012.jpg

2014-11-29_00008.jpg

Career Mode

Phillip Hughes & Michael Klinger started the Innings for Us. Klinger got Out on 24, then T. Head & Hughes made a partnership Of 109 runs and Gave Red Backs a solid Base to chase the Target but T.Head Got Out after Scoring 42 runs. Hughes Was batting On 78,and then K.Aman(me) Joined Him and after that both kept the Scoreboard running. Both Made a Partnership of 109 runs before Aman got out on 74. After that Hughes & Ferguson Led the team to Victory.
Phillip Hughes Was Not Out Till The End , scoring 124(102) and Got the Man of the match too.

In this Match i Really Felt Good Playing with Him but Felt really Bad too that He is no Longer With Us.

Great Review of the match mate....keep it up..

Career Mode

Great Review Buddy
sad to see philip not with us any more [HASHTAG]#ripphilip[/HASHTAG]

Spend the weekend playing career. Pro Level, 16 years old, left handed number 3 batsman playing for Tasmania.

Had a terrible start to my first class career. 88 runs in 10 innings, but in list A, I am the top scorer after 4 rounds with 263 runs. I haven't scored a century yet, but has scored 3 50s. My scores so far was 78,53,48,84. Very good consistency. Last night played against the Queensland Bulls and we went on to score 356/4. So it was an easy victory in the end.
20141130_222010.jpg

@themusketeer, I notice you are playing on an empty ground, what version are you playing on? and is there a way to manually change the crowd attendance on PS3?

Users who are viewing this thread