How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

gunit123

County Cricketer
Struggling to make the test team in career mode (in my 3rd season now and still have "no chance"). Any suggestions?

Hardik K

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks mate, really loved it playing that innings that too with a very well gameplay by the other batsman for that partnership....

Amazing. How do you manage to avoid being edged for so long. Any tips?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Amazing. How do you manage to avoid being edged for so long. Any tips?
I try playing the aggressive ground shots on the off and normal shot on leg side...I have started reading the length well than before now, so able to get backfoot as well...

The amount of edges on normal shots when playing on off side is too much at legend difficulty....

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
7, 9, 11, 13 wickets in consecutive FC matches. 2 MOTMs (Difficulty : Legend). :)

*I guess I got the trick to pick wickets :p

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
4 consecutive half centuries against sri lanka, couldn't convert even one of them to a 100. (72, 72, 74 & 61):facepalm all four dismissal came of edge to wicket keeper.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I try playing the aggressive ground shots on the off and normal shot on leg side...I have started reading the length well than before now, so able to get backfoot as well...

The amount of edges on normal shots when playing on off side is too much at legend difficulty....

So aggressive shots have less risk than normal? D'oh

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
End of days play looking all set for 2nd triple ton , first in Aus domestic shield cup :D

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
End of days play looking all set for 2nd triple ton , first in Aus domestic shield cup :D
Nice and a very good looking scoring regions...Always looks good seeing scored all around the ground...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Nice and a very good looking scoring regions...Always looks good seeing scored all around the ground...
Dhnyawad(thanks):thumbs
This is only second time i batted this long without saving the game, last time when i batted more than 80 overs in one go, i scored 124 of 355:D

Last edited:

Hardik K

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Jeez. I have a long way to go it seems. Just got called to national ODI team in my third season. Got out in the 30s on four consecutive occasions to Herath, edging to keeper.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Jeez. I have a long way to go it seems. Just got called to national ODI team in my third season. Got out in the 30s on four consecutive occasions to Herath, edging to keeper.
My suggestion would be try playing more in the "V"...

Users who are viewing this thread