How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't run video capture and the game at a decent framerate so it's screen video. No sound because I'm on headphones.

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
About half way into my second season, new career started on Pro!

I like that the batting skills are given more freely and in the Nets. Getting the hang of the game now and Wow it was a challenge to move up to legend only as a 17 old with barely any skills.

I avg in the mid 20's in all formats as a batting all rounder.

Love this game.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
we have managed to retain cook as captain, that is some achievement right, hope pup n aussies hasn't forgotten 4-0 in India.

Yeah India has always been a cricket team who don't like to destroy the game so they encourage out of form players like Cook, Ponting ,Kallis, Amla etc to keep them playing and not get depressed....;)

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its been our long tradition, remember in 2001 we beat Australia, but we revived Matt Hayden's career. :clap.

Hombarume

School Cricketer
Question: What happens after you are appointed captain? Obviously you now control bowling changes and innings declarations but do you also get to choose the starting XI and if so does that mean you have access to the full team roaster??

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Question: What happens after you are appointed captain? Obviously you now control bowling changes and innings declarations but do you also get to choose the starting XI and if so does that mean you have access to the full team roaster??

No changes to the lineups after the career starts - so, no and no

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well owing to my recent power outage and harddrive failure (note to self for future:, dropbox/onedrive is amazing for storing save games), it's now necessary to start a new career. This time I think I'm going to start on Legend/Pro Cam because, well it is only going to get easier isn't it? haha! :D

I mentioned in another thread that I've been finding it incredibly hard to replicate my own face in the player editor, as the sliders used to change the shape of various features just are not versatile enough to replicate certain shapes in some peoples' faces - my own being a good example. My original attempt ended up looking more like Walt White from Breaking bad than myself! Anyway I gave it another go and I am satisfied that I have got it pretty much as good as I will ever get it, even though it isn't even close to looking like me.

The plan is the same as before. I will be recording my career and hopefully uploading it to my channel.

upload_2014-8-18_21-14-27.png

chrisjohnson93

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Decided to start again on Amateur as I can handle Veteran difficulty and this time come in at 6 so that I don't move the keeper when playing for England, also moved Jos Buttler to 7 so I don't replace him for Lancashire.

Users who are viewing this thread