How are you getting on?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Like I said in the first impressions thread, I started a career as coach of Surrey and won my first game against Yorkshire at The Oval. Now, Somerset in the Friends Provident Trophy at the same venue.

Here's how it went:

Surrey innings: 238 all out (Benning 72, Suppiah 3/16)
Somerset innings: 182 all out (Mahmood 4/78)

Surrey won by 56 runs

On a bowling freindly pitch, like the Yorkshire game. That's another thing - it's very good that the pitch conditions remain the same at the same ground for a while.

If you have something interesting about your game, post it here!

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
just had a really close game against yorkshire as lancashire. first game of the season and lost quite a lot of time because of rain.
yorkshire needed 5 runs to win and i needed 1 wicket with only a short amount of time left.
they gave it a real go and lost a few wickets from rash shots, but it ended up a draw. JUST ONE MORE OVER AND I WOULD OF GOTTEN THAT LAST WICKET I SWARE!
it was alos the 2nd closest draw of all time and is in the records! what a first game!
vsyorkshireclosegame.jpg

vsyorkshireclosegamerecords.jpg

Last edited:

kookaburra69

International Coach
Just played a one off series against Sri Lanka before.
Check out how Freddie got on in Lankas second innings:eek:

untitledvd2.png

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I started a career as England, destroyed the West Indies 3-0 in the test series, beat thrashed them in the twenty20 game but then lost 4 odi's in a row, with KP as captain :p, did win the final one though to gain a little bit of pride. I just beat India in the first test by 9 wickets, Harmison getting MOTM with 9 wickets across the 2 innings. I only required 40something in my 2nd innings to win the match, great fun :D. I love this game.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I thought I was going down to a defeat against Glamorgan in the Friends Provident Trophy at Sophia Gardens - but step forward Ali Brown!

Glamorgan innings: 280/7 (Hemp 115)
Surrey Innings: 282/5 (Brown 117 not out, Wright 4/48)

Surrey won by 5 wickets

Click here to see the HTML output of that match.

PhilD123

International Coach
After finishing the West Indies Test Series in my England game, I started a game as Lancs.

1st game vs Kent: I managed to win by 80 runs, my 10th wicket partnership between Law and Murali in my 1st innings really won me the game. Murali didn't score many, but kept at the wicket, Law was on about 70 when he came in, he got to 138.

Nice web hosting site Lee! Used it to upload the HTML output of the match which you can find here.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
i just got the fourth highest successful 4th innings run chase against India, chasing over 350 i won by 9 wickets :D centuries from Michael Vaughan and Alastair Cook, both unbeaten and over 170 :D

Chris.

School Cricketer
Im in my 3rd season with Essex and on course to win everything so far. Ive just won the Twenty 20 cup for the second time, in the Friends Provident final and im top of both leagues.

lancashire666

International Coach
3RD SEASON ALLREADY?!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?
man, ive played about 6 games with lancashire and a test series with england!

how are your youth players comeing along?
i really enjoyed the last criclket coach but stoped playing as the youth players were never up to scratch, they just didnt get good enough to replace the real players, this is the main thing which i hope is better on this version, cauz up to now it plays similar to the last version but better, and i love the autoplay! i just hope the regens anr actually good this time.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I made hard work of chasing down a modest score - but I won!

Here is the HTML output, and I've added it to the 11th post as well.

Users who are viewing this thread