how do you use player editor and line up editor

espnstar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guy how do you use player editor and line up editor. i have downloaded recently and backed up the original file roster pak......... but all i can see is white. in line up editor when i click on india and i clicked on odi line up one.... there was nothing just white stuff in those rooms where you pick the players can some body help me whit that please.

Try this roster.pak. Be warned that this roster.pak contains the updated players from barmyarmy's site.

Last edited:
msamina is the same thing..... let me describe it to you ..... when i open the line up editor and then i click roster pak then after that..... in the top of the file the team names i clicked on india then there the square boxes where you pick the players for the team........ they are empty nothing is in it it is empty i can see the players name to pick it is just white please some one help me...... thank you

espnstar said:
msamina is the same thing..... let me describe it to you ..... when i open the line up editor and then i click roster pak then after that..... in the top of the file the team names i clicked on india then there the square boxes where you pick the players for the team........ they are empty nothing is in it it is empty i can see the players name to pick it is just white please some one help me...... thank you
I had this problem too.
Did you make the user that has this roster.pak in it while using Sam's EXE?
If you did that is probably why.
Just make a new user using the original exe and then try and use the editors on it.

how do you make a new user radaga please tell me then i will able to solve it

Radaga is talking about the first screen when you start the game. The title of this screen is "Select User Profile". You have to click on EMPTY to create a new one.

But, I am suprised that the roster.pak I posted is having trouble. I am not having any trouble with it. Are you sure that you are using the roster.pak I posted and are you sure you are using Line-up editor V4?

ok guys let me download the line up editor agian but thanx for your helps msamina and radaga

ok guys it was my problem i was not using line up editorv4........ i downloaded the line up editorv4 and when i click on roster pak to open the line up editor a error shows up runtime error 3566 or some thing what is the problem with this guys.

and it says index out of bounds what is the problem please help me it should be a commom problem because i realy want this line up editor.

Users who are viewing this thread