Story How to play short balls on ashes cricket

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
brilliant mate i shall have a go tonight and yes i hate the pro cam too!
Pro cam is great but the problem is while batting u cant look behind to check ur stans
Some times we don't know where we standing ,there should be some kind of indicater of
Off Stump
Middle
And leg

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pro cam is great but the problem is while batting u cant look behind to check ur stans
Some times we don't know where we standing ,there should be some kind of indicater of
Off Stump
Middle
And leg

You can check your guard by pulling both triggers before the start of the next delivery.

rasdan

Club Captain
I always bat with FIXED FAR. That helps me time the ball so well. Alternatively BROADCAST 2 might do well if you want a bit of camera motion. To use both, you must enable invert batting.
If you want the behind the wicket stuff, then either of those camera will do. Some guys just love PRO cam for a more real in the ground match like feelings but I hate it.

i hit the ball!I actually hit it!!jokes aside im definitely a little better with fixed far cam batting inverted.still have timing and shot selection issues such as the short ball.even when the length indicator shows red i still get confused what to do even though i know what im supposed to do if u get what i mean.thanks for the advice and by the time ashes 2022 comes out i should be good to go

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i hit the ball!I actually hit it!!jokes aside im definitely a little better with fixed far cam batting inverted.still have timing and shot selection issues such as the short ball.even when the length indicator shows red i still get confused what to do even though i know what im supposed to do if u get what i mean.thanks for the advice and by the time ashes 2022 comes out i should be good to go

Congratulations! :D You might try keeping all HUD off. Trust me, it'll help you focus even more and hit it just like as you'll be playing in real life! FIXED Close cam is even more better, if you want a closer look!

rasdan

Club Captain
Congratulations! :D You might try keeping all HUD off. Trust me, it'll help you focus even more and hit it just like as you'll be playing in real life! FIXED Close cam is even more better, if you want a closer look!

thanks bro will give it a try.also i was just gonna post about this but may as well ask you as you giave me good advice before,what is your preferred method of bowling to left handed batsmen?do you go over the wicket or round and at what angle?thanks

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thanks bro will give it a try.also i was just gonna post about this but may as well ask you as you giave me good advice before,what is your preferred method of bowling to left handed batsmen?do you go over the wicket or round and at what angle?thanks

To lefties, I tend to go round the wicket very rarely. My favourite is to bowl within the line from extreme outside off stump, into the leg. I usually target middle off stump for edges. I heavily bowl Off Cutter with outwards seam movement. Bowling line depends on the pitch you're playing.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
It's like checking the field, except you pull both triggers.
My point is how to check where I am standing while batting with pro cam
The stump other side is too far,So a button can be added to zoom it.
When a batsman shuffles a bit it very difficult to know where he standing the next ball.
No need to check field as fielding radar is on but how to check my off stump, middle and leg stump.
Pressing both triggers batsman look down not behind.
Also I am facing issue when ever I want to check the field manually camera cant look behind I can only get vision till point and square leg does not go beyond that like third man fine leg slips cant check those manually.
Please help that's the only reason cant play with pro cam which is the best camera to bat on for patch 1.09 .
Pro cam like batting close will be really great
Will have a closer Vision.
Right now Pro cam is like batting far approach.

Users who are viewing this thread