Hows this for a ten over match ?

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what do you think of these bowling states I was New Zealand vs World eleven
in a 10 over match I got a 101 World eleven need 102 look at pics to see what happened.

Attachments

• Nz batting states vs world x 10 over match.jpg
    Nz batting states vs world x 10 over match.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 163
  • nz bowling states vs world x.jpg
    nz bowling states vs world x.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 158
  • world x bating states.jpg
    world x bating states.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 162

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
My point is look at the Nz Bowling chart Astle got 4 wickets of 0.5 of an over etc its pretty good I think anyway :-)

rumblah

Club Cricketer
dude i got 6 wickets in 7 balls, (1.1 overs)

squiz

International Coach
probably pitched them half way up the pitch so the batsman plays a false shot and get's lbw, because it is a wet pitch

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
I know heaps of you have probably done better than this but as of today I have only been able to get like 27 runs in a 10 over match and all my wickets were catches I think i am finally getting the nak of 2005 yeaaaa

ash7aq

School Cricketer
I got 10 wicket of Australia and gave away just 2 runs :)
Naveed-ul-Hassan of Pakistan took all 10 with his inswing . I used" O " on PS2 to bowl that inswinging delivery which bounced on way outside off stump came in and kept low. CPu was always going for a Hook shot. and missed it everytime.
I got 6 wickets in first over . Second over bowled by Afridi. giving two runs and No Wicket and the 3rd over again by Naveed-ul-Hassan and he bowled the rest .

CPU is just stupid in the game and try to play the same shot again and again. and got out.

kodos

International Coach
It's also because you cheat by bowling half way down the pitch. WHy would you want to do that for?? THe whole point of this game is for a challenge not to cheat.

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
i'll drink to that

its kind of annoying tho, coz i know that all i gotta do is bowl a slower ball and pitch it short and the comp. will be bowled or given out lbw.

and i knwo tis there, which ****es me off. i dnt like having the option

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
kodos said:
It's also because you cheat by bowling half way down the pitch. WHy would you want to do that for?? THe whole point of this game is for a challenge not to cheat.

This is not attacking anyone personally it is just something that annoys me when people shoot others down in flames for no reason.

um....thats not cheating it is called a bouncer and i have seen Gillespie do it once in real life bowl a bouncer very slow and almost got the batsmen out it suprised him so in the game why cant he use it if he wants, all these guys accusing others of cheating because they found a way to get them out with bowling like this need to chill out...

I personally dont bowl like this but i have no problem with him or anyone else using that tactic.

*Cheating is when you modify the game code or do something to change the gameplay to your advantage unfairly, Aldeco is bowling using the deliveries that are available to everyone so therefore he is playing by the rules.

I say good on you Adelco i found it to be a impressive performance. :D

wildfire

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I remember playing England in a 20 over match with New Zealand on Cricket 2004 and I got 117 but when I was bowling I had England at 117/6 and they should of won it easily but the retarded CPU lost its last 4 wickets off 4 balls from the bowling of Kyle Mills after the batsmen kept going for straight drive slogs over and over and being caught each time lol it seemed to be stuck playing the same shot so the match ended in a draw but it said I won it, Bloody hell Cricket 2004 was a laugh at times. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread