HowZat.com Free Cricket Game - We've live!

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Take a look at that. Theres a practise mode now incorporated into the game!

EDIT: You can also check out the persons level prior to challenging them now, awesome.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Practice mode looks pretty cool. I can now hook bouncers for 6 ;)

Loads of improvements it seems. Can now play the sweep and slog in more than 2 directions.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Indeed. Plus, the team management page has been changed a bit. MUCH easier now to assign points.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indeed. Plus, the team management page has been changed a bit. MUCH easier now to assign points.

Yeah much more user-friendly then the last user-interface. But I'd really like to see a stats tracking page instead of usually viewing it while I have to pick my bowlers. I never have time to fully go through the list without taking screenshots and etcetera.

gumzaat

School Cricketer
Another thing I have noticed is that it is now much harder to play the late cut, and the upper square cut to third man.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
One thing that annoys me about the game is the insanely long loading times. Is there anything we can download to our computer to speed it up or something? A downloadable exe which we can use to play the game online instead of having to log in?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Just pwned a n00b.

45022610.jpg

He should have scored only 4 in total but something real weird happened. He played and missed and the keeper collected the ball. But he pulled after the ball had been bowled and while it was in the keeper's gloves, and it went for four.

gumzaat

School Cricketer
One thing that annoys me about the game is the insanely long loading times. Is there anything we can download to our computer to speed it up or something? A downloadable exe which we can use to play the game online instead of having to log in?

I don't seem to have this problem. Have you tried increasing your browser and Flash cache ?

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
It's really starting to annoy that some people are deciding to bowl spinners throughout their whole 5 overs...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Quite pleased with these two victories. First Mr Awesome and then RV:

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 29
  • rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 120

gumzaat

School Cricketer
Quite pleased with these two victories. First Mr Awesome and then RV:

BarmyArmy, I hear you are being owned by hamaadravda though ! Oh wait, I am hamaadravda !

RV has gone easy on all of us since he's just practicing. But yesterday when he was in full form, he whooped my ass. Everyone beware of RV.

Last edited by a moderator:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
BarmyArmy, I hear you are being owned by gumzaat though ! Oh wait, I am gumzaat !.

Have we even played?

Edit: the gumzaat thing threw me there?
If you call a 4 off the last ball owned then yes.

barmyarmy added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

RV has gone easy on all of us since he's just practicing. But yesterday when he was in full form, he whooped my ass. Everyone beware of RV.

What was he practicing? He seemed to be trying to leg glance everything.

Last edited by RV...

Users who are viewing this thread