Humor & Jokes Competition - Rules and General Discussion Thread

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the first edition of Humor & Jokes section competition and we will start by the idea we decided last month. So here are the rules which will be evolving as the competition evolves:

1. The answers should be original creation and if members answer is pointed out by other member or is not found to be original, that member will be disqualified for that question.

2. Only one entry per question is allowed and at the end of time period, winner will be decided by concencus or by poll whichever seems better choice at that moment.

3. Winner will get the vCash amount 1000 times the number of answers received. This means if 10 members answer to a question, winner will get 10,000 vCash. The second placed guy will get 50% and third place guy will get 30% the amount of vCash of the winner.

4. 3 points will be awarded to winner, 2 to runner up and 1 point to third placed guy.

5. First member to reach 10 points will get a costumed user title "H&J Champion". In case of tie we will have a tie breaker question.

6. Any member who reaches 10 points after that can challenge the title holder for the right to have the title for himself. It will again be decided by 3 question face off.

7. The challengers score will automatically go down to 0 on failure to win the title match.

-----------------------

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Due to very low key response to first question I would like to point this out:

1. GG answered all the questions
2. Mark had funniest answer but its only 1 part of whole question
3. Binnu just said what Mark had posted in different way so that does not count

Currently only 2 players are in contention and GG for answering all questions is in lead.

P

pcfan123

I dont know enough about soccer to answer them :(

Love the competition though :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
OMG, so am I out of the First question thingy?

But, TBF, I din't copy!
Although I answered the same, but as soon as I read that question, I got that in mind:yes.
No worries, I'm gonna beat others in upcoming questions:D.

Users who are viewing this thread