I am leaving/back thread

Highlander999

ICC President
Bonjour everyone. I'm back. :)

Flight out was delayed by 5 hours and flight back was delayed by an hour so that was fun :rolleyes:

Apart from that it was really good. Spent every night drinking hard (I've fallen in love with belgian beer btw) Also managed to avoid getting beaten up by some French chavs who were massively wasted :mad: Also got into a drinking competition with a Swede. I won't be taking on any Swedes soon. They party and drink pretty hard :cool: There chicks are bloody hot though

Actually there was no educational benefit to this trip. I spent my evenings drinking and the mornings recovering. A nice taster of Hooper's world I think :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
BAKER!!! (In a super nintendo chalmers voice)
Get some rapid posting going.. WE WANT VBOOKIE! :p

Glad you had a good trip..Should have taken on thos french chavs!! Ruddy French!

Since you've been gone we have been taken over by aliens!!

gamerkid22

National Board President
Welcome back from Hooper's world Tom :p. Nice to see that you have enjoyed the trip:) Btw did you win the drinking competition ?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bonjour everyone. I'm back. :)

Flight out was delayed by 5 hours and flight back was delayed by an hour so that was fun :rolleyes:

Apart from that it was really good. Spent every night drinking hard (I've fallen in love with belgian beer btw) Also managed to avoid getting beaten up by some French chavs who were massively wasted :mad: Also got into a drinking competition with a Swede. I won't be taking on any Swedes soon. They party and drink pretty hard :cool: There chicks are bloody hot though

Actually there was no educational benefit to this trip. I spent my evenings drinking and the mornings recovering. A nice taster of Hooper's world I think :p

Thats the only way mate;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
My God, Tom, you're back! Can't say i've noticed much, hardly been on PC :p But its good to know you're back!

Hitterman

International Coach
I will not be online for 10 days because iam going to my Grandmother's house who lives in Delhi. I will be back within 10 days.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hmm.....I wonder who's........back...................

ME!! :D :D

Yes that is right guys. It is a week before my exam but still i am here. :)

Also, there are 19 days to go till....I go to Pakistan. :)

Great to be back. :)

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm.....I wonder who's........back...................

ME!! :D :D

Yes that is right guys. It is a week before my exam but still i am here. :)

Also, there are 19 days to go till....I go to Pakistan. :)

Great to be back. :)
Welcome back Arslaan! Great to have you back. Now get posting in my story thread:p

Users who are viewing this thread