I am leaving/back thread

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nothing has changed except I've gotten even more attractive (seriously, you would've thought that was impossible, but no, I continue to defy common logic)

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Only thing thats changed is theres more male streakers on PC e.g Cullix, Hooper and yes you Evertonfan.

Unfortunetly theres been a decline in Indian streakers lately but we did reach the peak early last year.

jordox

International Cricketer
Only thing thats changed is theres more male streakers on PC e.g Cullix, Hooper and yes you Evertonfan.

Unfortunetly theres been a decline in Indian streakers lately but we did reach the peak early last year.

:what

Highlander999

ICC President
been a long time since i was here... Just wanted to drop by and say whats up to all the people here at planet cricket.. i dont know if half the people are still here from what i new back then in the days... any ways just saying Hi yall

The average IQ and maturity of the members has seriously dropped from when you were probably last here which is a shame. Still some of the older members are still here which balances it out, which is good, so yeah PC is still going strong :) (Tassie still is not funny :p)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Hiya Indiancricketer, I've been on your profile a couple of times and I've always thought you were a cool person. :) Its good to see you back!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Looks like my post here indicating I had left was deleted...

Anyways, just popping in to make sure that you all haven't forgotten me :) I'll be here for 5 days and I'll be off again.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the warm welcome folkes. Nice to know I was missed...

Don't worry, I noticed. There was a massive drop in the amount of spam :p. Nah, kidding. Great to have you back. However, why are you only back for 5 days?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well, that, and I've got to get back to studying for my Board Exams. I just completed my mocks, so I'm taking a week-long break before getting back to work...

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As you all know(from my signature), I will be going to Pakistan tomorrow. :)
I will not be back for 2 and a half weeks.
I will try and update my World Twenty20 today If I can aswell.

Until then, its farewell.
Take Care
(And remember, don't forget me.....:p)

Kind Regards
Arslaan Khalid ;)

Users who are viewing this thread