I am leaving/back thread

Right. Spent some major time off of PlanetCricket for exams and other stuff, but now feel its time to come back! Kind of disappeared without much notice, as per usual, following the end of PCPL2. Hope to see the forum just as lively as before!

Right. Spent some major time off of PlanetCricket for exams and other stuff, but now feel its time to come back! Kind of disappeared without much notice, as per usual, following the end of PCPL2. Hope to see the forum just as lively as before!

End? I thought it was more half way through it :p

Welcome back.

Ah, welcome back mate :)

I was wondering where did you dissapear during the PCPL. Had many talks about you since then, some in the 'Golden era' thread as well. And, now you've turned up again. Its nice to see you.

Hah! Welcome back mate!

It won't be once the Ashes start and we start kicking some English poon.

Off to Turkey with my mates tomorrow night (actually, 9 of my mates are there all ready, I am travelling with one mate and meeting up with the others. We can barely arrange to meet up in the city centre without causing an international disaster, so christ knows how arranging to meet up abroad is going to pan out)

I'll be back the following monday or tuesday monring, not sure which. I should probably find that out, really.

Users who are viewing this thread