I am leaving/back thread

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
mmm...

maybe hes a secret agent spying on PC and has ended his mission!

joking, sids too wierd to do that! (joke again to anyone REALLY slow)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dont leave it on a knives edge! :)

I need to know why your leaving, ii hate it when people do this!:p

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
As if Sid hasn't made it obvious enough already, he wanted badly to be a moderator and is leaving basically because he wasn't made one. Suspending his work I guess is a sort of protest against this. Silly really.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
stevie said:
As if Sid hasn't made it obvious enough already, he wanted badly to be a moderator and is leaving basically because he wasn't made one. Suspending his work I guess is a sort of protest against this. Silly really.

hahahahahaha! sorry, oh bugger, wet meself!

Anyhoo, i guess he could do a better job than some staff :rolleyes:

But personnaly mods should only been northern in my opinion, what do u think about this stevie? :p :rolleyes:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
stevie said:

Don't think that was the case, as i think he would be next in line anyways.

sid_19840

International Coach
Just to clear things the reasons stated above are one of the reasons for my leave.However the major reason is not being appreciated for my work.

Eg-Hariz once pmed me to make a face tutorial and I spent abt 10 hrs learning it before posting the tutorial and after I post tutorial ppl taunt me that Im making unwanted tutorials.

Also ppl are just dloading my patches without commenting or appreciating on them.A perfect eg is my ai,abt 200 members dloaded it but only 4-5 ppl kept replying on it.

Basically Im leaving coz im frustrated that my work is being given credit by most.

Im sorry if I have hurt anyone.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If 200 people download your AI patches, then you know that people appreciate it! You don't 200 people posting 'good work' just to increase their post counts. Personally I hate Cricket 2k5, but if i did play it, I'm sure I would use your patches.

About the mod thing: you wouldn't give up if you failed your driving test on the first attempt. You would keep trying until you make it.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Don't be offended, but that's just plain silly. You don't wanna do anymore work, then don't do any more work! No reason to leave. No one is forcing you really to do anything. I have hardly contributed, as have many members here. Many here contributed cause they enjoyed doing it, or they found it a good way to use their abilities. But they do it at their own speed, and when they wan't to. they realize that they might not be appreciated.

Seriously, if you didn't have free time and worked on those AI patches, that is kinda silly. But then, thats how you'll be upset when no one likes them...

Users who are viewing this thread