I am leaving/back thread

hkkh97

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have joined here a year ago i think got my password back and am back here most f ya don t yet know me but wait from now onwards i will be a common face here..good to be here :D

ved_

International Coach
I'm going away for 4 days, so if anybody needs something for me for cricket leagues, mafia games and stuff, I'm sorry.

TheMYGNinja

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello guys, I'm back again, you may not know me because I don't post any topics or reply to the threads, but I signed up back in August, so yeah. It's an introduction to me but also a welcome back to me as well.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Kinda kills the point of a leaving/back thread when you technically never leave or come back. :rolleyes

Gurjot95

National Board President
I have joined here a year ago i think got my password back and am back here most f ya don t yet know me but wait from now onwards i will be a common face here..good to be here :D

Hello guys, I'm back again, you may not know me because I don't post any topics or reply to the threads, but I signed up back in August, so yeah. It's an introduction to me but also a welcome back to me as well.
Hey guys, I joined up several weeks ago but I didn't officially introduce myself. But now I have officially introduced myself and hopefully I can be in the big leagues in the future on PlanetCricket.

31521040.jpg

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys, how're you all. And firstly, I'm sorry people, I've left without any notice in the first week of December due to many issues around. Now, I'm back, not because of PCPL, but I'm a bit set now- I can take some commitments;).

Seeing some changes in PC, hoping that my username won't be changed to "DhoniFan" after losing wager with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread