I am leaving/back thread

I'm back from my holiday to Cornwall. Had a great time, the weather was very good (high teens for October!), we went to St Michael's Mount, Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden project, we also went out to other places too but they were the 'known places'. I can't choose between the intrigue of St Michael's Mount or the incredible story of Heligan.

Oh and, come on Swanny!

I got back just at the start of the second half of the United game, which at least meant I saw all the goals, however, I knew that on the day I couldn't go, we'd thrash a team!

Anyway, I had a decent time, it was the first time I've camped actually, but it was pretty fun. We walked 5 miles this morning. Next weekend for the proper thing, we're walking 15 miles in all. Luckily the weather was good, but it'll be hard if it isn't.

Wow, i havnt been on here for ages, since April:eek:

I'm doing my final year of school, its stressful to the max, and at the moment ive got two weeks left before exams and i really couldnt give a stuff anymore:p

but hiiiiiiiiii everyone, im back lol

Lol, Stevo? Yeah, same. Iam in my last 2 weeks. Exams are done, schoolies/leavers here I come!

Welcome back Stevo, dont you think its time for an Avatar change? You've had that since i joined atleast :p

Welcome back Stevo, dont you think its time for an Avatar change? You've had that since i joined atleast :p

hahah, yeh, i spose the world cup is a while back now! I guess ill change it when i can be bothered:).

And go the bombers lol

I wont be on the forum for 4 weeks because im going to India for 4 weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread