Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Leaving the site won't cure your depression. Speaking it out to people will. If you dont wish to do it publically, use PMs.
Open up instead of keeping it in.
Don't forget you have friends here for you to chat to:)
Whoa whoa, take a chill pill bro just relax!
Problems will come and go, always be happy!
Just read your all messages thanks guys for your advices i will definitely follow these. I'm back also.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Just read your all messages thanks guys for your advices i will definitely follow these. I'm back also.
This whole pandemic and lockdown is taking its toll on everyone, on top of all that we have our own problems, I've had a sore foot since January, and I still have to work and organise my staff :facepalm

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Murtaza96 and @Princess Saffron take care of yourselves guys! Problems and tough times make one stronger. Be happy and enjoy life! You guys got this!!
Thats sweet of you @AsadRM
Post automatically merged:

This whole pandemic and lockdown is taking its toll on everyone, on top of all that we have our own problems, I've had a sore foot since January, and I still have to work and organise my staff :facepalm
Ah these lockdown problems also:facepalm

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I can relate, been having issues with my feet for the past 6mths or so, plantar fasciitis.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
And we are going to get a proper lockdown pretty soon. The COVID cases are at an all-time high here. :(
There just doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel :(
When our restrictions are lifted our cases will go back up without a doubt :facepalm

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That sounds painful, what is it?:(
I slipped on ice in January and damaged my tendons, have to keep putting ice packs on my foot :(

Similar to tendonitis from what I heard. It pains in the morning time as soon as I put some weight on my feet to start moving. Throughout the day it eases up but as soon as I move from rest the pain comes. Many suffer from it, its inflamation in the heel due to a fascia (ligament from the heel to toes). On meds and physiotherapy.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
And we are going to get a proper lockdown pretty soon. The COVID cases are at an all-time high here. :(
We go into a three day firebreak tomorrow. It's brilliant, because they were my last three days of school for the term! But that aside it isn't great

Users who are viewing this thread