I don't get it!

India51A

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well at last I've started to score a few runs. I even managed to tickle a leg glance round the corner for 4, and hit a nice square cut for 3.

Th transformation came about by switching back to using the keyboard as opposed to a gamepad, and just practicing the double tap button shots. It's a start, and hopefully I'll go on to get some more runs.

I'm still not happy with certain aspects of the AI play, such as the speed and accuracy of their fielding, the batsman walking across the crease to take up a stance where he knows the ball is coming before the bowler is halfway down his run. How the AI bowlers manage to get 2 Special balls in almost every over, and how their batsmen are able to miss a fielder almost every time they hit the ball.

D

Dutch

Well at last I've started to score a few runs. I even managed to tickle a leg glance round the corner for 4, and hit a nice square cut for 3.

Th transformation came about by switching back to using the keyboard as opposed to a gamepad, and just practicing the double tap button shots. It's a start, and hopefully I'll go on to get some more runs.

I'm still not happy with certain aspects of the AI play, such as the speed and accuracy of their fielding, the batsman walking across the crease to take up a stance where he knows the ball is coming before the bowler is halfway down his run. How the AI bowlers manage to get 2 Special balls in almost every over, and how their batsmen are able to miss a fielder almost every time they hit the ball.

Yeah! And apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us???

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
The tap buttons aren't even that hard. Just spend some time in the nets and get used to them. The keys are fairly obvious, as to which shot will be played.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
How the AI bowlers manage to get 2 Special balls in almost every over, and how their batsmen are able to miss a fielder almost every time they hit the ball.

Do not get hit on body and don't play and miss. Best way is to use push shots to take 10 singles and let batsman get settled to level 1.

Users who are viewing this thread