I got Cricket 2005

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cricket 2005 was delivered today at 7:40am from Gameplay.com. My first impressions are that it takes a while to get used to it.

Here are some screenshots:
cricket200520050630080340673ps.jpg

cricket200520050630081009600ao.jpg

Off now. Bye.

Tonkertoy

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
lets hope i recieve mine from postman pat when he arrives, and yes my postman is called (pat)rick.

Ste

Executive member
My postman has finally come and has brought Cricket 2005 as well! Will try it now.

EDIT - Its on 2 CDs, didnt expect that!

gamerkid22

National Board President
2 cd's i didn't expect that either they are using GOB file so i thought it will be just 1 cd .
Ste please post some screens of bowlers action and follow through.

m@c

School Cricketer
I'm getting it tomorrow as well - just hope EA have fixed all the problems that were encountered with 2004, without having to download patches - and yeah, hopefully the line ups are up to date.

p.s Gamerkid - you from Manchester?

Samhain

Club Cricketer
m@c said:
I'm getting it tomorrow as well - just hope EA have fixed all the problems that were encountered with 2004, without having to download patches - and yeah, hopefully the line ups are up to date.

p.s Gamerkid - you from Manchester?

He's a Manchester United fan, he's probably from Surrey :D

samir4u

School Cricketer
Finally i got cricket 2005 with 2 cd, but i have graphic problem i have high end system i have nvidia geforce 2 mx but this is not support to the game any body help to solve this problem will appreciate.

Samhain

Club Cricketer
Tonkertoy said:
Postman still has not arrived and its 10am, yesterday he came at 2:00pm :O

My postman arrives at around 11am if I'm lucky. Otherwise it's normally around 1pm.

Charge us more for posting things and then provide a worse service? Hows that work then?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Samhain said:
Charge us more for posting things and then provide a worse service? Hows that work then?
I've always stuck up for the post office. I mean you can send a letter anywhere in the country for 30p. Don't like it? Deliver it yourself, see how far you can get on 30p worth of petrol in your car.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread