harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just installed it via steam and I love the gameplay so far.

But how do I download the updated real teams for other than England and Australia? Academy doesn’t seem to have an option for this like DBC 14. I did register and log in.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I guess it’s a server glitch. Today I managed to download the teams.

Good game, but as usual I suck at batting (at medium difficulty it’s a huge step up from easy).

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I am not sure if cricket 22 will work on my Amd Ryzen 2200g system with 8GB Ram. Also doesn’t seem so much of an upgrade over cricket 19 and much more expensive. So I played it safe. Been ages since I bought a cricket game. My last cricket game is DBC14 on the ps3.

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kinda in same boat as you. Bought Cricket 19 when it went on sale just before Cricket 22 release. But I did play Ashes before that. Cricket 22 seems to be facing lot of issues at the moment so will stay away for a while.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Kinda in same boat as you. Bought Cricket 19 when it went on sale just before Cricket 22 release. But I did play Ashes before that. Cricket 22 seems to be facing lot of issues at the moment so will stay away for a while.

Yes, also cricket22 is too expensive at the moment. Seems no regional pricing :noway

Users who are viewing this thread