I need tactics!!!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Help me! I really don't know whats happened. I started a new career with pakistan. Beat Windies 2-0 in test and 3-0 in Odi.
Beat England 3-0 in test and 2-1 in Odi. The last match they made 346! =/
I don't know how they made it because I always bowled them out cheaply! Anyway I started the test series against India got 1-1.
And the Odi Indians cracked me!! Lost 3-0 in the series. First match they made 270, I made 220-3. Then they made 240-5, I made 210.
In the last game I bowled them out for 179, and I made 179-6!
I cannot understand what has suddently happened. So now I lost both tests against Sri Lanka. The first one I needed 300 to win in 2 days, I collapsed! The last one I got angry and made 600 in 2 days! I got them out in 400. I batted and made 300 in 60 overs. And gave them a big target to make in one day. In the first sessions I got them 150-6. But suddently a partnership that both of their tailenders made 90's each, and they WON the game of the last 10th over or something!! Now this is scary! I have tried everything, short, off stump, around the wicket, spinner, fast bowler, left arm slow!
In Batting I also tried everything! I just can't win. The players are in good form. So I need help! COnfused?? :D
Anyway, can someone tell me some good ODI tactic, WHEN to put WHAT aggressitivity on wich players and stuff like that? How to get the best total? And in test? When do play defensive, when to attack, and when normal. Bowling AND batting! Give me some hints!
Sorry if this post was in any way bugging for someone.
I AM DESPERATE! :help

Mate, there's a good tactic somewhere down the forum a bit about pacing youself in OD matches, have a look, the thread really helped me.

Also, am I right in saying that Pakistan start off with quite an old squad? Look at who in Pakistan is on form by looking at FC and OD averages, and try a few new guys.

I have put a couple of new guys, Saeed Bin Nasir is scoring half centuries and centuries, and Kamal is a very reliable opener! :)
The problem is some players, make 50 sometimes or 1! :(

Users who are viewing this thread