What a match!!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OH MY GOOD!
This is the most craziest match I have played in any form of a game.
Ps2, Pc, Xbox, Pes, C2005, NFSU, ANY GAME AT ANY PLATFORM! This is the sickest and wackiest I have experienced!! :eek:

I started the batting quite good, Farhat very unlucky getting out on 199! :(
Some good bowling by Saeed Bin Nasir (:p) broke the partnerships and got me the lead of 50 runs when it was 2 and a half sessions remaining in the 4th day. I thougt I can bat out the day, and give them a target og 350-400!
But I collapsed! :eek: I was 50/9 but Saqlain & Umar Gul made it look a little better and THANKS A LOT TO THEM!!! I got all out on 78!

114 was the target. Ofcourse that stupid Farhat dropped Tresco on the first ball! :mad He also dropped 7 catches in the warm up match.
But suddently they were 23-2. Umar Gul just bowled BRILLIANT! I didn't use any spinners. Rana Naveed was brought in after Akhtar got tired. Umar Gul bowled 17 overs in a row (with lunch break) and Rana & Akhtar supported him.
So it was 6 runs required! Last wicket partnership.... :eek:
FARHAT DROPPED 2 CATCHES!!
But Shoaib Akhtar.... got a wicket.... I WON!!!!
What a match!!!!
I can't beleive it happened, MOM should have been going to Umar Gul for his contributing with the bat and great bowling in the last day!

Btw. Farhat is in great form, I gave him a chance in this series and he got 1 90 in warm up game, made 2-3 fifties in Odi series, got one or 2 40 & 45.. and got 241 I think in a warm up game against Universities! He just drops many catches! In this tour I have dropped 18 catches I think, Farhat has dropped 15 of them! =/ :noway

Attachments

• WHATATMATCH!!!!!!!!!.JPG
    WHATATMATCH!!!!!!!!!.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another one, England declared when it was 26 minutes left before lunch on day 5! ;) Youngster in top form Imran Farhat smashed ANOTHER century, and debutant Nadeem Botta got his maiden century in his test match debut! =)
(He also got a 56 in the first innings!)

Some other of my records.... Probably not the best you have seen thou...
-Younis batted very well for the draw! :happy
-And Akhtar finishing India! ;)

Attachments

• wow....JPG
    wow....JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 32
  • younisbattle4draw.JPG
    younisbattle4draw.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 32
  • shoaibakhhata!.JPG
    shoaibakhhata!.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 32