I re-installed the game again... (Big update needed)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
K guys.. as you can read the title..

sasaat1.jpg

BTW Barmyarmy.. it was a mistake writing "download".. lol sorry.. I bought the game 2 years back.. image \/ \/ \/

image111kz8.jpg

anyway is anyone going to help me?

Jit

International Cricketer
ya this game is awesome i would like a ai patch so the game is much better i would like help

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yeah i can make the kits stuff.. what about you?

Jit

International Cricketer
if u can give any tutorial i can make anything but the problem is that this game the ai sucks at scoring

usy

Chairman of Selectors
well we can get some help, however what i know is no one has been able to make a AI for BLIC till now..

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
i think u should make patches for blic 2007.....................?and can any any body tell me is there any site from where i can directely download gme BLIC 2005

Jit

International Cricketer
i think u should make patches for blic 2007.....................?and can any any body tell me is there any site from where i can directely download gme BLIC 2005

dude u shoulnt be asking this just buy the game and enjoy like i did and no one is going to support u to get a pirated copy so just buy it from ebay

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
dude u shoulnt be asking this just buy the game and enjoy like i did and no one is going to support u to get a pirated copy so just buy it from ebay

ok thanks but can u tell me is there patches are available for BLIC 07 .............bcoz in download centre of planet cricket.net...there are not more patches can u tell m from where i an get these ?

King Cricket

International Coach
I will help.

First let us make an Australian State Patch. I can make all the players and logos. You guys can make the kits and other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread