ICC 2006 Online One-Day Cup (Week 2) (Group Stages)

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just reinstalled my cpu and when i tried the patch again it worked and i hoped maybe i can get a spot back if not thats ok

Hamish

Club Cricketer
ballers101 said:
i just reinstalled my cpu and when i tried the patch again it worked and i hoped maybe i can get a spot back if not thats ok

If Cizzza (who has confirmed he can play), will accept a place, you will also get a place, so that we can have groups of 4.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I am ready for my match which is in about an hours time. Have you made any additions to your squad aus?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
GrayNicolls said:
I am ready for my match which is in about an hours time. Have you made any additions to your squad aus?
If you mean compared to the original squads then yes if you mean since the game was confirmed then no. But I'll get in now and we can fastrack this one

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well no one will think I doctored it....
21btdl4.jpg

chitkaar

School Cricketer
something came up for me, yet i was online til 10:40AM GMT, sadly there was no team called Wbears present in the room. had to leave after that.

congrats aus! brilliant performance there.

Last edited:

PhilD123

International Coach
Sorry about that, I was Wbears, forgot about it and then remembered at about 11. Looked to see if he was on their, but sorry anyway.

Hamish

Club Cricketer
PhilD123 and Chitkaar, I will reschedule your match for next weekend.

Ballers101, i need confirmation again from Cizzza, which I havent got

Note: Please send me the screenshots of the match to my email. If you post it up yourself, we will be having two copies of the same scorecard on the thread.

If you send it to my email, and I confirm that the match was valid, I will post up the scorecard myself

Congratulations to Worcestershire on the first win of this Cup.

The Group table will be updated shortly.

Since I forgot to ask about the no. of overs for each innings, with the 1st match over, i no longer can use the Net RunRate system when determining who advances when two teams have the same Points. Instead, im implementing a runs per wicket system, the higher advancing into the next round.

Pollock crushes Hampshire...

With the ICC Online OD Cup finally under way, fans of Worcestershire were treated to a brilliant bowling display from South African Shaun Pollock.

The match showcased the rivalry between Australia and England, Hampshire led by the Australian coach Aus5892, and Worcestershire led by Englishman Gray-Nicolls.

Worcestershire had a tight grip on Hampshire, Shaun Pollock troubling the batsmen with a clinical display of 5-25, supported by Kabir Ali's 3-14. Mascarhenas was the only batsmen for Hampshire who could get any run under his belt, but it wasn't enough as Hampshire were bundled out for a meagre 101.

Worcestershire then cruised to victory thanks to Austrailan opening batsman Matthew Hayden and occasional England player Vikram Solanki, who saw the team to the top of the table without losing any wickets.

With the runs/wicket system, Worcestershire have now got a big advantage, by scoring 102 runs without losing a wicket.

Warwickshire fail to turn up to opening match...

Fans were disappointed as one of the two opening matches failed to get underway following a late arrival by the Warwickshire team. The match has not however been forfeited, and will be rescheduled.

Ticket holders will be able to use the same tickets (Saturday 29) to the rescheduled match.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Hamish said:
PhilD123 and Chitkaar, I will reschedule your match for next weekend.

Ballers101, i need confirmation again from Cizzza, which I havent got

Note: Please send me the screenshots of the match to my email. If you post it up yourself, we will be having two copies of the same scorecard on the thread.

If you send it to my email, and I confirm that the match was valid, I will post up the scorecard myself

Congratulations to Worcestershire on the first win of this Cup.

The Group table will be updated shortly.

Since I forgot to ask about the no. of overs for each innings, with the 1st match over, i no longer can use the Net RunRate system when determining who advances when two teams have the same Points. Instead, im implementing a runs per wicket system, the higher advancing into the next round.

Pollock crushes Hampshire...

With the ICC Online OD Cup finally under way, fans of Worcestershire were treated to a brilliant bowling display from South African Shaun Pollock.

The match showcased the rivalry between Australia and England, Hampshire led by the Australian coach Aus5892, and Worcestershire led by Englishman Gray-Nicolls.

Worcestershire had a tight grip on Hampshire, Shaun Pollock troubling the batsmen with a clinical display of 5-25, supported by Kabir Ali's 3-14. Mascarhenas was the only batsmen for Hampshire who could get any run under his belt, but it wasn't enough as Hampshire were bundled out for a meagre 101.

Worcestershire then cruised to victory thanks to Austrailan opening batsman Matthew Hayden and occasional England player Vikram Solanki, who saw the team to the top of the table without losing any wickets.

With the runs/wicket system, Worcestershire have now got a big advantage, by scoring 102 runs without losing a wicket.

Warwickshire fail to turn up to opening match...

Fans were disappointed as one of the two opening matches failed to get underway following a late arrival by the Warwickshire team. The match has not however been forfeited, and will be rescheduled.

Ticket holders will be able to use the same tickets (Saturday 29) to the rescheduled match.
Well it has to be 50 according to the game, there isn't any other available options.

Hamish

Club Cricketer
I meant how many overs the team managed to last for in each innings, so since the Hampshire were allout for 101, they obviously didnt last for 50.

It doesn't matter now, as Im using runs/wicket instead of NRR

Users who are viewing this thread