ICC 3 Players

alan t

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just wondering who the best players on the game are, a personal view. E.G in 2006 munday is one of the best.

Having played the trial version, i found these players to be very good

Adam Voges
Adil Rashid
Ravi Bopara
Varun Chopra
Ryan Ten Doeschate

who have been the stand out players for you guys?

Tendo and Rashid are godly.
On the trial Tendo scored 1941 runs first season.

Voges averaged around 55 in my test team and tendo scored a simular amount of runs in a season, shame a few were against me !!

Michael Carberry and Adil Rashid are awesome on my game so far.

Michael Carberry and Adil Rashid are awesome on my game so far.

Totally agree, M.Lumb and S.Afridi have put in some special knocks, and Afridi took the 49th over online, they needed one run, he put in a wicket maiden!

Younis Khan wasnt that great on in my First season as Yorkshire,was solid but didnt have that greater success,so I axed him after the first season.

has anyone had success with broad?

i have him in the second season at yorkshire. he doesnt take wickets at better than 31 at the moment. but he is lively and there chances created when he bowls.

anyone know if he will improve?

Mark Petteni always gets pick for England, anybody else?

Yeah, Griffo, he's an England regular in my game too.

David Hussey seems somewhat godlike for my Australian team (based on one match.) I wasn't going to select him but his stats compelled me to, and he made 200 on Test debut against India, as well as taking a vital, partnership-breaking wicket. Brett Dorey is topping the domestic bowling averages and challenging Stuart Clark for a place in my team, too.

Dannybecks, I had Broad at Middlesex for several years in the last version and he was always very expensive but prone to patches of good form. Dunno if he's the same in this version.

haydosdc4.jpg

Just brought Haydos going into the 2008 season and am having great luck with the bushy eyebrowed block.
1000 runs already in only 4 first class games!:eek:

The way his been batting lately that'd be pretty realistic if he did a stint in county cricket. ;)

Only one not out aswell. :o

Yeah, Griffo, he's an England regular in my game too.

David Hussey seems somewhat godlike for my Australian team (based on one match.) I wasn't going to select him but his stats compelled me to, and he made 200 on Test debut against India, as well as taking a vital, partnership-breaking wicket. Brett Dorey is topping the domestic bowling averages and challenging Stuart Clark for a place in my team, too.

Dannybecks, I had Broad at Middlesex for several years in the last version and he was always very expensive but prone to patches of good form. Dunno if he's the same in this version.

Yeah he becomes a legend, both husseys do.

Users who are viewing this thread