ICC Champions Trophy 2009 - Group A

Decide, If it has to be done it should be done now. No point in doing it any later, because people will choose a player that has performed well already.

Abhas added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I would say, let it be, it'll be a lot of hassle.

What you guys want me to do?

I have another idea. I will simply replace Yuvraj Singh with Reserve Batsman 1 or Reserve All-rounder.

Akash00 added 12 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

12 Teams are without Yuvraj Singh

Akash00
Aussiebushrange
Binnu
DON
deathrevenge9
diaskasun
Gary123
Kelp
khalek
pavanbharadwaj
sanjogmaiti
TheGreemSim

:noway

Replace Yuvi with Raina for me.

Tonge was in my reserves. :laugh

If you are replacing Yv it should be for an Indian or Aussie batter. And its a bit unfair to use the reserves since some probably just picked random ones, I know I did. But if we are happy allowing it I will take Gambhir move Clarke to all rounder.

Mate, if I allow to make their pick. They will all get a chance to replace with some good players. So, I don't want it to happen because it will affect us(Players not having Yuvi). So, I am going to replace Yuvi with Reserve batsman 1 and Reserve All-rounder.

Yuvi was a good player, if I had known he was out I would have picked Hussey, Ferguson, Gambhir or someone similar. And if I had know the reserve function was going to be of some use I would have picked some proper reserves.

Yuvi was a good player, if I had known he was out I would have picked Hussey, Ferguson, Gambhir or someone similar. And if I had know the reserve function was going to be of some use I would have picked some proper reserves.
I request all of you to give importance to the reserves from now on.

Akash00 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

And I am going to replace Yuvi with reserves for those those who have him.

And I am going to replace Yuvi with reserves for those those who have him.

:crying Adam Voges :crying

:getyou I want Raina. He will be sad on his boyfirend going home and he will take his wrath on bowlers.

Plenty of Aussies in my line up, they better not disappoint in this tournament.

Nope I got Lee and Aamer as strike bowlers and Watson as an allrounder. Dhoni is my keeper, Umar Akmal and Tendulkar are probably the only non Australian batsmen I've got.

I picked my 1st reserve randomly and its Andre Fletcher :doh. O well better then having a player who isn't playing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread