ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
How ironical is it that England who I believe played a series against NZ at home and were inspired by their brand of cricket so much so that they started playing the same brand will now meet them in the final of the biggest event in our game?

I also believe Morgan and Baz are mates?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
How ironical is it that England who I believe played a series against NZ at home and were inspired by their brand of cricket so much so that they started playing the same brand will now meet them in the final of the biggest event in our game?

...they're not playing the IPL final though.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Excellent crowd today though! The Birmingham crowd, as always, have lit up the occasion. Hope the profile of English cricket is raised on Sunday. Cricket in India did`nt need a WC to set it alight. England and NZ could do with a WC win to get this sport back up. I`m actually happy for that.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

My team very much lived up to expectations. I won't say I'm proud, but very pleased with how India played. I don't think any of the regular posters here ever pretended that we had no weakness or we were some sort of unbeatable force. I think I have posted second most about Pakistan and then England on their games. It's all in this thread to see. The humility comment is just hilarious because I never went about here proclaiming us as some unstoppable force. If you want me to simply state it, I will state it that England deserve to be where they are and have I think in general been the red hot favourite team to win the whole damn thing. In this very thread, I have said that their acceptance of different cultures is worthy of praise and something the other countries should embrace. Pretty happy with how Kohli has represented us as well I guess. Very respectable.

This topic has been devoid of English fans contribution and suddenly today they have risen and accused us of weeping? Just because you have a "button" you can push to ban someone, doesn't mean you can say what you like about me or my country men. You ask me to grow a pair? I say, you grow up first and the pair will take care of itself.[DOUBLEPOST=1562859464][/DOUBLEPOST]

He has a right to be pissed about that. Players should be allowed to express themselves and if he's banned for this in a game as big as the final, then the ICC should just ask players to be replaced with robots.
Ha ha! You are just proving my point mate. I would take a little rest if I was you. Just because you post a lot here doesnt mean you talk sense. And nowhere does it say that you cannot post somewhere because you havent posted somewhere for a while. Read the forum rules. And to suddenly make out that I am calling out all Indians or insulting anyone except you apparently because you are over-sensitive is all your own doing.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow, I’ve ruffled a few feathers with that crying comment. Bloody hell.

England has been losing for ages and nobody here jabbed at them for crying. Congrats on making the final! English cricket needs it and deserves it. Well done on that turnaround from 2015! Also, hope you treat the 2023 WC in the same manner and do not label it as less important since the tournament is not in England.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
You - "England require another 9 runs with 8 wickets and 19.2 overs remaining"

Me, an England fan - Don't count your chickens.

Yorkshireman

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
England has been losing for ages and nobody here jabbed at them for crying. Congrats on making the final! English cricket needs it and deserves it. Well done on that turnaround from 2015! Also, hope you treat the 2023 WC in the same manner and do not label it as less important since the tournament is not in England.
Have a lie down.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Ha ha! You are just proving my point mate. I would take a little rest if I was you. Just because you post a lot here doesnt mean you talk sense. And nowhere does it say that you cannot post somewhere because you havent posted somewhere for a while. Read the forum rules. And to suddenly make out that I am calling out all Indians or insulting anyone except you apparently because you are over-sensitive is all your own doing.

Bla bla bla bla! Typical troll that doesn't actually want to discuss something but has had a few pints in a pub and gets on a keyboard! Get a life.

D

Deleted member 193590

I'm not very confident about the final,we don't have a great record in ODI'S at lords and New Zealand are so unpredictable.I wonder if they will bring back Southee again?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
...they're not playing the IPL final though.

I know that. Don't know how the IPL came in here. I think this all started on the day Southee ran through them at Eden Park IIRC. Baz even said something on the lines of Morgs being the right guy to lead them because he was a good bloke.. can't remember the exact words though.[DOUBLEPOST=1562861788][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not very confident about the final,we don't have a great record in ODI'S at lords and New Zealand are so unpredictable.I wonder if they will bring back Southee again?

NZ have looked destined. But, England are a much much better side!

Users who are viewing this thread