ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope Bhuvi's injury is not serious could be a big blow if that happens.

Shankar again ffs lol.:p

Shankar!!! Dream dream start!! Massive. Just when Indian shoulders sunk seeing Bhuvi not finishing his over and walking away, Shankar delivers a stunner![DOUBLEPOST=1560697154][/DOUBLEPOST]That reaction of Kohli at Shankar was priceless... He was like "I did not know that he has this in him". :lol:lol:lol:lol

Pakistan and part-time/newbie bowler, still a better love story than Twilight (Nathan Hauritz, Marcus North, Ryan Harris, Colin de Grandhomme, Will Somerville, and now Shankar)

Hope Bhuvi comes back at some point though. I feel its precautionary to take him off the field. Will need him towards end if Pakistan stay till there.

Pakistan and part-time/newbie bowler, still a better love story than Twilight (Nathan Hauritz, Marcus North, Ryan Harris, Colin de Grandhomme, Will Somerville, and now Shankar)
Hope Kedar Jadhav gets some wicket after all he is the best of all part timers in the world:p.

Shankar!!! Dream dream start!! Massive. Just when Indian shoulders sunk seeing Bhuvi not finishing his over and walking away, Shankar delivers a stunner![DOUBLEPOST=1560697154][/DOUBLEPOST]That reaction of Kohli at Shankar was priceless... He was like "I did not know that he has this in him". :lol:lol:lol:lol

Did not see that coming

Batsman and captain look as surprised as the audience

Go get another one shankar

Surprised to less bouncers so far Bumrah has a brutal of a bumper off his sleeves.

11 more overs for a sure shot result from this game! 2 more wickets before the 20 over would be fantastic for India!

Not a reverse jinx attempt but Babar Azam is hitting the sweet spot of the bat - signs of a batsman in a real good touch.

So Bhuvi is officially out of today's match. If senses prevail Pakistan should try to take advantage of this situation and plan the chase accordingly targeting the selective no. of bowlers.

This is Pakistan's game to lose if they bat sensibly. 20 overs of garbage! Even if they play out the leggies and Bumrah for 5 an over, they can still win. Not great news for India. Also shows why going in with only 2 genuine pacers is risky.

India getting into massive trouble zone. With Bhuvi ruled out of the game, their weak spot will show up towards the end as Bumrah cannot do all by himself.

I feel Pakistan are set to pull off their first ever WC win against India in cricket history!

Ominous signs for India. These two are set and they can play comfortably till th 30-32 overs and then tear into the weak bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread