PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

bvnr410

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Ok. The new keeper is: RW Chakabva

and new players:

Richmond Mutumbami & KO Meth
Zimbabwe is now available for download. What you have to do is arrange all lineups according to your wish because its completely messed.

Don't forget to change the lineups in Cricket Academy or else you will regret.

Secondly if you find any more errors then do let me know.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
b7774fc491f8afb04bafe31924a78cef.jpeg

Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir sharing some light moments before the 1st ODI against Zimbabwe at Harare. Which 11 player will play tonight with their new jerseys?

Big question which will be answered very soon.

@DavidTheMan let me know when you are ready. :)

RIZZYX

International Coach
Unite for Gaza Series
Pakistan (Rizzyx) vs Bangladesh (Al_Amin) 2nd T20 - Lahore - 03/08/2014

The much anticipated final match of the tour got underway in Lahore with Bangladesh fired up and looking to draw on their win in the first T20.

Pakistan won the toss again making it 3 consecutive tosses won by captain Shahid Afridi, and despite losing whilst chasing in the first T20, Afridi still decided to bowl first again. Bangladesh made a fantastic start thanks to some poor bowling from Muhammad Irfan, who in his first over bowled a front foot no ball which was dispatched by Nafees for four, and then Nafees cashed in on the free hit sending the ball into the stands. Bangladesh were into the twenties before the second over was complete and the tone was set for a big score. With the pacers not being as effective as they were in the previous matches Afridi turned to the spin of Hafeez as well as introducing himself into the attack, they bowled four overs of spin in tandem producing very little threat to the Bangladeshi batsman who were scoring freely against the spin. Afridi perhaps missed a trick with not introducing his key fast bowler Wahab Riaz instead opting for spin from both ends. Wahab eventually was bought into the attack in the 15th over and although he only picked up the one wicket he troubled the batsman and tied them down allowing Junaid Khan to rip through the middle order.

Bangladesh were well set at 103/4 with 5 overs to go. But with pace from both end via Junaid and Wahab Bangladesh crumbled to 126 all out, and it could have been a lot worse with Junaid Khan picking up two wickets only for them to be denied due to his front foot landing over the line. Pakistan will also rue the two drop catches allowing Bangladesh to get to a competitive total.

Pakistan again struggled in the chase, just like the first T20 they were unable to handle the Bangladeshi fast medium bowlers, and once again the top 7 batsman failed to get to double figures. Razzaq and Wahab provided brief resistance but by this time it was all too late. Pakistan were dismissed for only 63 handing Bangladesh a thoroughly comprehensive series victory taking it 2-0.

Bangladesh will fly home to their fans who can take pride that their side came back strongly after the heavy defeats in the Test match and ODI. The Pakistan manager Rizzyx said at the post match ceremony that they would like to give a huge wave of appreciation to the BCB and its players for travelling to Pakistan and show the rest of the world that Cricket can be played in Pakistan. The tour has already opened way for other boards to tour Pakistan with the Srilanka Cricket board agreeing to take part in a short tour just before they begin the Asia Cup.

Scores:
Bang: 126/10 O(19.3 Overs)
Pak: 63/10 (14 Overs)
MOM: M Rahim

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_2.jpg

Last edited:

DavidTheMan

School Cricketer
For some reason the Indian bus did not arrive for the game
Both supporters and the Zimbabwe cricket team had to leave dissapointed without a ball being bowled.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Castle Lager Series
Zimbabwe vs India 1st ODI - Harare - 03/08/2014

First match of Castle Lager Series and obviously first match to see how both teams perform. This was the first match of @DavidTheMan as the manager of Zimbabwe but things didn't go their way at all.

After some slight delay with lots of confusion, fans finally got the chance to see the two captains and match official with the coin. Virat Kohli of India with new avatar won the toss and forced Zimbabwe to bat first. "We love to chase targets and that's why we perform well when we bat 2nd. Till now are bowling has been sensational especially our pace attack and we hope same again today. " said by Indian Captain who was looking very confident but Zimbabwean Captain was looking confident as well. "We sadly lost the toss but it would be something massive if we set a big total on board for India so that they lose their patience and we take wickets and start the tour on winning note."

It was Sikander Raza and captain Brendan Taylor who came into bat against the Man of the Series of New Zealand tour of India, Mohammad Shami. Everyone knew that this guy is brilliant with his pace and yet again he didn't disappoint his country. Mohammad Shami strikes in his very first over to remove Raza for just 1. Home fans were very unhappy with the start but they knew that facing India is always tough. After Raza's wicket, batsman came and batsman gone. Zaheer joins the party with Shami as he got 2 wickets in his next over only. India couldn't have asked for more as wickets were tumbling after every over and Zimbabwe's score was 14/7 in 3 overs. Home crowd was stunned with this start. No batsman got chance to play atleast 5 balls as well and Masakadza and Chigumbura managed to hit 1 boundary each. Indians were still not satisfied especially Zaheer Khan. So he decided to finish Zimbabwe's innings in 4th over as he got his sensational HATTRICK to restrict Zimbabwe for just 14.

Rohit Sharma and Virender Sehwag came in to bat against S.Masakadza as they needed 15 off 50 overs but they managed to get that score in just 5 balls. India won the match without losing their wicket and allowed crowd to go home a lil bit early as they expected. They wanted action but they got something which a normal person can't even dream of. Zimbabwe must forget this match before the 2nd ODI and India must be pleased with the start of this tour and they hope to carry their form even in Asia Cup.

Scores:
ZIM: 14/10 (3.3 Overs)
IND: 16/0 (0.5 Overs)
India won the match by 10 wickets.

MOM: Z Khan (It's written Rohit Sharma but Zaheer Khan deserves more)

aQ5FspF.jpg

xXoq8WE.jpg

C7Ah8mV.jpg

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Unite For Gaza Series: Bangladesh ( @@AL_Amin ) tour of Pakistan ( @@RIZZYX )
Only Test: Pakistan won by 9 wickets.
Only ODI: Pakistan won by 7 wickets.
1st T20I: Bangladesh won by 27 runs.
2nd T20I: Bangladesh won by 63 runs.

Man Of The Series: Abdul Razzaq

@AL_Amin who is S.N-censored in your last match against Pakistan?

RIZZYX

International Coach
Brilliant bowling display @rishabh.

You have equaled the record for dismissing a side out for the lowest total. :clap:clap:clap (edit just noticed you guys played ODI not T20, so you hold the record for ODI's not T20's.)

lol how can R Sharma be the MOM with 9 runs instead of Z Khan who got 6 wickets.

You should change it to Z Khan yourself.

Last edited:

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

@AL_Amin who is S.N-censored in your last match against Pakistan?

That's Shahriar Nafees. I noticed that and edited the name, dont know how irs still showing the wrong name even after the edit.

DavidTheMan

School Cricketer
Congrats to India for the win.

I will appreciate it if you could let know if you have a hold-up somewhere and will not make the game on the arranged time.

We can then maybe play a proper game (half of the wickets was because I left them :p )

Then secondly - if it is my home game I should set up the game. I tried to talk to you to change it to a T10 game, as my time was limited.

No hard feelings - just need to make sure we all keep to the arrangements otherwise it is not fun.

Last edited:

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Congrats to India for the win.

I will appreciate it if you could let know if you have a hold-up somewhere and will not make the game on the arranged time.

We can then maybe play a proper game (half of the wickets was because I left them :p )

Then secondly - if it is my home game I should set up the game. I tried to talk to you to change it to a T10 game, as my time was limited.

No hard feelings - just need to make sure we all keep to the arrangements otherwise it is not fun.

Bro we can't change the format in between. I told you the fixtures and I told you the time 12 AM IST. I was waiting for you here till 12:20 AM IST but you didn't came so I decided to study and then after 20 minutes I came and saw your message.

If you wanted, you could have told me to pause the game there only so that we could have saved our match.

Apologies for the problems you faced.

Are you free tonight at 12 AM IST again for 2nd ODI? If yes then please reply here at 12 AM IST.

DavidTheMan

School Cricketer
Bro we can't change the format in between. I told you the fixtures and I told you the time 12 AM IST. I was waiting for you here till 12:20 AM IST but you didn't came so I decided to study and then after 20 minutes I came and saw your message.

If you wanted, you could have told me to pause the game there only so that we could have saved our match.

Apologies for the problems you faced.

Are you free tonight at 12 AM IST again for 2nd ODI? If yes then please reply here at 12 AM IST.

I am unfortunately not available tonight but we can play over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread