ICC Official Records (vCash is the prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
All updated barring iloveirelands attempt above (pending save file).

Recluse, the Highest ODI total is 579 and the 14 wickets only equals the current record for most wickets in a Test Match.

Well it can be un-barred now :p. BTW, you must some good saves now :p.

Recluse

School Cricketer
All updated barring iloveirelands attempt above (pending save file).

Recluse, the Highest ODI total is 579 and the 14 wickets only equals the current record for most wickets in a Test Match.

Sureshot - I did not submit that record as the highest ODI score - it was for the highest individual score (note the current high score is 227 by Ponting, whereas the screenshot I posted was 227* so I was asking the question if the not out would make it better than the existing record.

And the 14 wickets were taken with fewer runs conceded than the current record posted (mine is 14-98, existing record is 14-166). If you check out any cricket record books (Wisden for example), they'll place the record with fewer runs conceded above the other.

Sureshot

Executive member
Sureshot - I did not submit that record as the highest ODI score - it was for the highest individual score (note the current high score is 227 by Ponting, whereas the screenshot I posted was 227* so I was asking the question if the not out would make it better than the existing record.

And the 14 wickets were taken with fewer runs conceded than the current record posted (mine is 14-98, existing record is 14-166). If you check out any cricket record books (Wisden for example), they'll place the record with fewer runs conceded above the other.

Ah, missed the 'Individual' bit. I see your point on the wickets one. I'm not so sure about the not out thing with Sanga though. I'll do the wickets one tomorrow.

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
Most Runs in FC matches in a season & Most Centuries in FC matches in a season:

2995.jpg

Recluse

School Cricketer
Ok found a few more eligible ones after looking through my archive :p

Biggest winning margin in FC match

Hugewin.jpg

Lowest ODI total in a win

LowODItotal.jpg

Highest international T20 individual innings, most wickets in an international T20 (fewer runs conceded than existing record), highest (and lowest since no one else has entered one :p ) international T20 total in a win, and biggest international T20 victory margin:

Cricket2007-12-0821-52-54-44.jpg

Sureshot

Executive member
Updated and vCash allocated.

Fastest T20 Century - 61 balls

Most OD runs in a season - 1178 runs

Best All-Round One Day performance - 100* & 6-49

From the same save file as my record(s) from earlier. Goodwin has now retired :crying

I'll let you decide if that All-Round One day performance is better. Current record is 132* and 4-48. I think it is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread