ICC Probing matches for fixing

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a strong feeling that if not Haddin, then Watson is surely involved in the fixing stuff. Yesterday only I was talking to my dad regarding match fixing and named Watson as one of the guys who should be investigated. Mind you that I didn't read the article then.

Personally, I'll be happy if the news is true. It'll be a huge setback for cricket but I love anything against the Australians. :D

And as far as the TOI-HT debate is on, I go with TOI. At one stage (almost a year back), our family had subscribed to TOI, HT and DNA. Except TOI (including Mumbai Mirror and Bombay Times in Mumbai), the rest were absolutely crap.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I think Sehwag might also be involved in match fixing, Yudi. I have some pretty credible sources.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I think Sehwag might also be involved in match fixing, Yudi. I have some pretty credible sources.
Haha, was that to tease me.

And I can promise that if Sehwag is involved even in just spot fixing, I suicide!

tarun87

Club Captain
And I can promise that if Sehwag is involved even in just spot fixing, I suicide!

mate all matches are fixed,how many runs are scored in 1 to 10 overs,11 to 20 overs, 21 to 30 overs, 31 to 36 or 37 overs to 50 overs, just not this only are fixed each and every ball are fixed when which player is going to out also are fixed , i know before world cup start that india and srilanka will be face each other in final

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Someone said the other day World cup is fixed England will meet India in final, now you say Sri Lanka will be in finals, Eventually someone will get it right and World cup will be labelled fixed anyway. :facepalm

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
mate all matches are fixed,how many runs are scored in 1 to 10 overs,11 to 20 overs, 21 to 30 overs, 31 to 36 or 37 overs to 50 overs, just not this only are fixed each and every ball are fixed when which player is going to out also are fixed , i know before world cup start that india and srilanka will be face each other in final
Wow, this post deserves to get the 'post of the year' award. :rolleyes

----------

And can you say that what will happen in the final? By how many runs India will win? And can I also know that who will be facing the last delivery of the 28th over in India's innig, who will be the bowler, what shot will the batsmen attempt and who will field it?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
You cant fix THAT much even if you want. Misfieldings, drops can happen anytime. Spot-fixing is easier to control.

tarun87

Club Captain
Someone said the other day World cup is fixed England will meet India in final, now you say Sri Lanka will be in finals, Eventually someone will get it right and World cup will be labelled fixed anyway.

ask haarithan what i say him before world cup start

----------

And can you say that what will happen in the final? By how many runs India will win? And can I also know that who will be facing the last delivery of the 28th over in India's innig, who will be the bowler, what shot will the batsmen attempt and who will field it?

mate im not a this level bookie, big bookie now each and every thing

Users who are viewing this thread