ICC Under-19 World Cup (South Africa)

20 runs needed with 1 wicket left...

Get ready for another heartbreaking defeat...

Great match, saw almost all of Bangladesh's innings. Also pretty cathartic to see the U19 kids do what the senior men's team couldn't against Sri Lanka and South Africa in the Asia Cup and World Cup.

But I feel the road ends here, barring something truly special in the semis. India are an absolute juggernaut and South Africa have the most in-form players atm.

Expect them to play the final if they don't draw each other in the semis (don't know what the seeds are).

Great match, saw almost all of Bangladesh's innings. Also pretty cathartic to see the U19 kids do what the senior men's team couldn't against Sri Lanka and South Africa in the Asia Cup and World Cup.

But I feel the road ends here, barring something truly special in the semis. India are an absolute juggernaut and South Africa have the most in-form players atm.

Expect them to play the final if they don't draw each other in the semis (don't know what the seeds are).
We’ll play Australia

The ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup (South Africa) is currently underway, with the semi-final match between India and South Africa set for tomorrow, February 6th, 2024. Here's a quick summary of the tournament so far:
Why do we need a summary here?

Don't think in U19 India are chokers.

5 time winners and defending champions.
Even South Africa won a couple of times if I am not wrong.

One under Rabada in 2014.

Well, they'll grow up to be....

Even South Africa won a couple of times if I am not wrong.

One under Rabada in 2014.
Once! Aiden Markram was the captain then. They defeated Pakistan in a low scoring final. SA were quite tentative then, seeing as they hadn't really won anything until then.

Users who are viewing this thread