if india loss today?

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
knowing how it was when I was in india until a few years ago for 16 yrs of my life, .. YES it will make an effect. :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
dhoni dhamaka said:
thank you :rolleyes:

He wasnt looking to be thanked, your sig is way too big, get rid of it and out in a 300x100 pixel sig:)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If Yuvi fails, then Yuvraj Singh 2007 is really going to suffer.

Although, knowing Indians, they may actually buy the game just to burn it :rolleyes:

dhoni dhamaka

Club Cricketer
yuvi is in right now...

i really felt it should have tendulkar or dravid international cricket, yuvi is a good player but he is not a fully established player yet. :(

Cowburn199

International Coach
dhoni dhamaka said:
yuvi is in right now...

i really felt it should have tendulkar or dravid international cricket, yuvi is a good player but he is not a fully established player yet. :(
You need to get rid of that signiture and replace it with one which is 300x100 in size.
If India lose I can't see it affecting the sales.

seb_veron

School Cricketer
if they do lose the coach better get the SAS in for special round the clock protection.

seb_veron

School Cricketer
no its not funny, its a real posibility of happening, i wont put anything happening now. There is big gambling in Pakistan and there is bigger in India and lots of money is riding on these games. Now if this could happen to Bob Woolmer who is to say it wont happen to the indian coach. Can you say it wont, because i dont know what the hell is going on or whats gonna happen next. All know is that he is $hitting his pants right now and can only hope that Bermuda beat Bangladesh.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
sharmaz said:
India ARE OUT, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, EXPECT SALES TO DROP IN INDIA THANK U SACHIN, GANGULY AND DRAVID FOR GIVING US WONDERFUL CRICKET WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU !!!
why r u blaming GANGULY AND DRAVID for the defeat
Dravid played well today and Sourav has been playing consistently
I dont expect the sales to drop bcoz India r out of the world cup the sales depend upon the quality of the game and going by the reviews i hav read i dont think it's worth spending my money on.

witchking

School Cricketer
think about it this way.....since India lost, it will be a period of time for which everyone will be sick of cricket.

If india had won, it would definately have lifted up sales making "kids" want to
relive the worldcup match and play.

Now that india has lost....it will be more of just frustration and DEFINATELY will not appeal a kid to go out and buy a 2000 Rs game.

I would rather save and buy a game like silent hunter IV or so on,

Users who are viewing this thread