[I'm an idiot] Appropriate lineups for English county sides

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've downloaded all the English county sides (and many others) and am playing for Kent in my career mode which has a correct lineup with Bell-Drummond and Dickson opening, then Denly, Northeast and so on. In the career mode, there are also some names which I don't recognise from the Kent side which I assume is other club cricketers in the game being selected by the side.

However, the main issue is whilst I know the Kent lineup well since I follow their cricket, I don't know the lineups for Hampshire or Lancashire for example. Would anyone be able to suggest lineups for the county sides so I can adjust them so I don't have to keep editing them each time I want to play a casual game with them. Also, will editing the lineups in the team manager affect the lineups in the career mode? For example, I played a game against Notts in my career mode recently and it had Pujara and Hales opening with Wessels keeping and Pujara captaining with no Chris Read. I know Read has now retired but is there anyone else suitable for the keeping/captaincy roles

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It appears I am blind

Users who are viewing this thread