AMA Index to AMA's with generic AMA discussion and AMA for Mod Police

D

Deleted member 46200

I have been doing some detective work on this. Are you referring to your last warning that resulted in a Ban August 2015? If not then which Ban are you referring to?
Is your name Inspector Dick...?[DOUBLEPOST=1502485453][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are referring to warning/banning someone then yes I agree.

If however you are suggesting I lower myself to do a degrading AMA......:facepalm
You do seem to be very active and that means you seem up for it... ? What ever the it is that floats your boat we'll hope to find out, or not?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i like to start my own AMA, but i afraid it become a most boring and full of grammar mistakes...

Most people probably thought that but you will be fine. It helps if you post questions in other people's AMA's to encourage them to post back etc.
Go on, there's always 100's of questions people will copy/paste you :)

Mod Police

ACAB
You do seem to be very active and that means you seem up for it... ? What ever the it is that floats your boat we'll hope to find out, or not?

Still think it's beneath me, but really it depends on quality of the questions. Asking me the size of my helmet for example will not be tolerated. It's up to the civilians...

Mod Police

ACAB
Not particularly, although would that bother you ifmI was?

Only if I was male, yes

On a different matter, thinking of closing the Cricket Leagues forum as everyone seems to be drifting away from AMA into it.

I am hoping this snappy hashtag will catch on: [HASHTAG]#NoToCricketLeaguesTrending[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread