India reject Pakistan ODI series invitation

baburao

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good move by BCCI.
And what can we say about Cricket Australia and their players?They always have an excuse to cancel the tour of Pakistan.All nations have toured Pakistan including India twice except Australia.And india will tour again this year three times i think.Asia Cup,Champions Trophy and then for test and odi series.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Haha, I heard one of the main authorities of India say in an interview on Foxsports that India would go to the Pakistan series if they were in Australia's situation.

baburao

Club Cricketer
Haha, I heard one of the main authorities of India say in an interview on Foxsports that India would go to the Pakistan series if they were in Australia's situation.

So whats there to laugh about?If india didnt have the series against the South Africans they would have gone.Is this difficult to understand?We have been playing more cricket(non stop).And our players needs some rest before the south african series.While Australia always try to make excuses to cancel their tour of Pakistan.India will tour thrice this year.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Good move by BCCI.
And what can we say about Cricket Australia and their players?They always have an excuse to cancel the tour of Pakistan.All nations have toured Pakistan including India twice except Australia.And india will tour again this year three times i think.Asia Cup,Champions Trophy and then for test and odi series.

Ya You are right..Players need rest..You can't play cricket Non stop..:D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

Asia Cup will be held in Pakistan.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
So whats there to laugh about?If india didnt have the series against the South Africans they would have gone.Is this difficult to understand?We have been playing more cricket(non stop).And our players needs some rest before the south african series.While Australia always try to make excuses to cancel their tour of Pakistan.India will tour thrice this year.
It's funny because it shows how hypocritical and overhyped the BCCI make them and their cricket team look.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It's funny because it shows how hypocritical and overhyped the BCCI make them and their cricket team look.

What is so hypocritical in that ?

Pakistan asking India is actually shame on Australia.
India & Pak have been waring over piece of land known as Kashmir.For them to ask India when Aus turnss down on security grounds,well it just goes to show that the Aussies are not a good sport.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

Australia play just some matches from October onward and they are tired team. Consider what India has been doing since last World Cup ended. Man I am sick of you Aussies just looking to bash India and its team at any moment of time.

Users who are viewing this thread