• India

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Sir lanka

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Online Cricket Games Owned
i agree with zmario becasue if you have one match pending you shouldnt play another series before you play the old match. i think before you play the next innings you should finish the Icc cup match first

Dhoni

School Cricketer
NEWS
S. Jayasuriya fired 34 runs off just 14 balls; 7 fours and 1 huge six...before Z.Khan dismissal him in the first Test match India vs Srilanka...

K. Sangkakkara celebrates his hurricane Test fifty.... with alot of good support from M. Atapattu...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 46

borncricketer

nice, looks like you know how to play with this patch.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Thanks borncricketer... man what you think about me...I'm well experienced with this game and I'm a good timer, so any patch is not that difficult for me... this patch is really easy, I like tusi 7.5 beta...really hard.

Here are the scorecards....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 43

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Ok, here is it... use SavTweak and start your inning...

Attachments

• user03.sav.zip
    122.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

borncricketer

well looks like you collapsed in the end there preet. i think this is a good chance for india to make a lead of 700 ++.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
borncricketer the thing is I was looking for some boundaries and big sixes, in this case I was using Six Button all the time...I didn't really play this inning seriously coz I wanted to finish it as fast as I could, but I well try my best to fight back... I will play seriously in the next inning. Man trust me I'm a good batsman and well experienced with this game...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Guyz, i have an advice. For the test matches, avoid the six hit button and use the power button sparingly. You will find it really tough and challenging!! This is an advice out of experience by me!! I am planning to just avoid using the slog shot and I will use the power button only sparingly.

borncricketer

preet said:
borncricketer the thing is I was looking for some boundaries and big sixes, in this case I was using Six Button all the time...I didn't really play this inning seriously coz I wanted to finish it as fast as I could, but I well try my best to fight back... I will play seriously in the next inning. Man trust me I'm a good batsman and well experienced with this game...
well ya sometimes that happens we will have to wait and see if indiancricketer makes a huge lead or he gets bundled out for less than 200. I dont think that u will be able to win this match now becasue india will make a lead of a least 700+..... that will be pretty tough to make.....just a guess :D

Dhoni

School Cricketer
come on indiancricketer, When are going to post your next inning... Please hurry up...can't wait...

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Friends shall i join ur play can i be a part of it i will try something
Part of what, The Champ??? We're only playing with two teams, India vs Sri Lanka.... man there is no third team... After we finish with this series then we'll think about to start another one with three teams...

Users who are viewing this thread