India vs Australia 2nd Test 2010

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can register here. Deadline is on 9 October 2010 on 04:00 GMT.

India Squad

MS Dhoni (c/wk)
Rahul Dravid
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
VVS Laxman
Amit Mishra
Abhinav Mukund
Pragyan Ojha
Cheteshwar Pujara
Suresh Raina (batting allrounder)
Virender Sehwag (batting allrounder)
Sreesanth
Sachin Tendulkar
Jaidev Unadkat
Murali Vijay

Australia Squad

Ricky Ponting (c)
Michael Clarke (vc, batting allrounder)
Doug Bollinger
Peter George
Nathan Hauritz (bowling allrounder)
Ben Hilfenhaus
Phillip Hughes
Michael Hussey
Mitchell Johnson (bowling allrounder)
Simon Katich
Marcus North (batting allrounder)
Tim Paine (wk)
Steven Smith (bowling allrounder)
Shane Watson (batting allrounder)
James Pattinson
Mitchell Starc

India v Australia | Cricket news, live scores, fixtures, features and statistics on Cricinfo.com

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
As usual, since Gambhir is injured, I will now be able to make my lucky player as my captain, hopefully he is picked ahead of Mukund.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I just found out that Ponting and Mike Hussey scored both centuries at the ground where is the match is going to be played (Bangalore). Not sure whether to include these guys. Also Watson is in form, but he didn't score many runs at this ground during his previous visit.

I had about 7-8 Indian players in my team, but now I am going to lower it, so I've got an even team.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's almost certain that Bollinger won't play. So you can better replace him. Laxman could play, but if he needs a runner, he won't get any.

Bollinger almost certain to miss Bangalore Test
Sidharth Monga in Bangalore
October 8, 2010

Doug Bollinger is almost certain to miss the Bangalore Test after he didn't bowl in any of Australia's two training sessions leading up to the match.

Ricky Ponting is expecting Laxman to play, but won't offer him the generosity of a runner. "If he comes into the game, knowing what we had last week, he can't bring in pre-existing injuries and expect to have a runner," Ponting said

India v Australia, 2nd Test: Doug Bollinger almost certain to miss Bangalore Test | Cricket News | India v Australia | Cricinfo.com

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
So, even if we have Laxman or Bollinger in our team, we can replace after the start of the match if they don't play?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, that's the idea.

I am thinking of setting a time limit though (till the start of the 2nd day), otherwhile everybody want to replace their injured player with a player, that eventually performed in the end.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, that should be the rule but I think we should add 10-15 minutes extra time to make these kind of changes ourselves.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Would like to change Laxman out. I have him as my reserve batsman.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
You can replace Laxman and Bollinger till the start of the 2nd day of this Test match.

I see Clarke is out cheaply again. It took him instead of Ponting, so that's again a wrong choice.

I was thinking of choosing Watson as captain, but I didn't after I saw Sehwag scored a double century at this ground.

ZexyZahid added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Sub Laxman out for me.

Michael Clarke is included.

Would like to change Laxman out. I have him as my reserve batsman.

Laxman is your Reserve Batsman 1. All the players in your team are playing, so everything is fine in your team.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Raina got Ponting wicket once again... last time it was a direct-hit and this time LBW but Ponting made 77 runs which might cost me a place at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread