India vs Australia 4th Test 2008

thats what i hate! i think PC should allow us to change the team till the 1st over. or the 1st ball at least!

That's exactly what we allow. The toss is done 30 minutes before the deadline we have set so you have more than enough time if online to make changes.

Believe it or not, at the moment I don't have Laxman in my team.

Dam that Dravid hes meant to break his duck not score one! Expect Ponting and Hussey to get big 100s as I've dropped them :p

^^ are you saying the match started?? damn!! noo i thought it was on 6th and its 5th where i live ...damn!

i was gona change my team!! :noway

and same here! i took Dravid thinking that he is gona get a biggi but...

MacLovin added 28 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

is Jason Krejza playing??
Krejza is doing got ATM, i was gona pick him, if i knew he was playing! :mad:

:Di picked shaun marsh and hes not even playing

No sachin in my team :( Replaced him with Ganguly as a tribute to the old horse :)

Sehwag is my captain, so thats a good start I've got.

I've got Laxman in my team and he is costing me again. I put Hayden in the team at the expense of Hussey, so he better score runs. Also I was thinking about including Johnson, but I let Zaheer Khan stay.

Laxman has scored 64 runs and that's too much. Tendulkar got his century. He can go out now. Preferably by Lee.

Thus far not looking to bad, at least Tendulkar and Sehwag has done me good, I hope Ganguly and Dhoni can get pass the half ton mark, maybe even go further. Blowers have not done much, still kept Lee in because it is just time he delivers!!!

Tendulkar is my captain, and Sehwag is also there (also as bonus)... So far, going good! Lets see

I have Ganguly too. Come on Saurav, get the hundred

Users who are viewing this thread