India vs Sri Lanka - Third Test

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is great! Once again I am in the top 3. :) So far I have been 3 times second and 4 times thirth.

And Octavius is on fire. He only played 7 games and have won already two of them. And two times second too.

But once again this competition was very close again.

Last edited:

Indiangod

International Coach
Congrats to Octavius, ZexyZahid and Sid_19840 for all doing well. This time it was close.

ZexyZahid 1301 ( your very lucky!)
sid_19840 1300

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
No luck. I just chose the people in form from previous match. Luckily it worked this time. :)

Indiangod said:
Thiers always hope...........when I won that Pak vs Eng 3rd test game...........I thought I have picked the wrong players, but I won in the end. I always look at stats playing a fantasy game........it works for me.........I wouldent pick H singh for any of the Pak vs india tests........he has never performed agaisnt Pakistan.

I do that too. Does everybody look to the statistics before they chose? I normally look at a recent series by chosing for an ODI series.

Indiangod

International Coach
I look at past and recent odi and test series, and look at player performances agaisnt such attacks.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I pick the people I know have class. When it comes off, its pretty spectacular, but more often than not you end up in the bottom half of the list :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
And another thing: I see you guys already registered for the 2nd Test of Australia vs South Africa. It helps if you select your team a day before the match. Just to avoid injuries and players not getting selected into the starting eleven.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Pretty close. Only if I knew that Vaas is injured, I would have selected Malinga.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I had Vaas too. :) Just like Number 1 and Number 3.

But you need to have the luck of naming someone the right captain.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
lol, if i had harbhjan i could enter the top 3. i would have 1320.
dam, again only because one player...

but congrats to the top 3. zexy as i thought you did it again ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks. I hope I'll get some money too from the next Test match. I am gambling on an Australian win there.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
grats guys, i had Vass as well, had no idea he wasnt playing, guess it didnt make a difference in the end :) i was lucky pathan did well as my captain, i just pick who i think will do the most in the game when i choose, been lucky so far with 2 wins and a second from my last 3..but thatll change :D

Users who are viewing this thread