New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - ODIs

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well you cashed in with the vcash. You won 6000 cash! That's way better then winning this Fantasy game. Siddharth making some progress to with his 4000 that he has won.

I've got no chance at all. Styris didn't even play. :mad

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
ZexyZahid said:
Well you cashed in with the vcash. You won 6000 cash! That's way better then winning this Fantasy game. Siddharth making some progress to with his 4000 that he has won.

I've got no chance at all. Styris didn't even play. :mad
Lol, where did u loose ur money. I think u had something like 6000:)
And Octavius got a lottery in SL vs NZ game.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Actually about 7500. I think by now you know where I lost. I am hoping to make it up by the Manchester United match. You could try your luck there too. ;)

siddharth2002

ZexyZahid said:
Actually about 7500. I think by now you know where I lost. I am hoping to make it up by the Manchester United match. You could try your luck there too. ;)
yeah that was a bit tricky bet for u. But I have already betted 1100 on Manchester United and won't be betting any more. Can't tell in football, its not like cricket. Football allows last minute escapes and upsets and has three possibilities in results so not always a good one to bet!!!:cool:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Now I would say Manchester United can't lose that match, since they are in form and playing against a club don't know how many divisions lower then them. Although I thought the same about Liverpool who almost got knocked out. But I'll found out about the result after 6 hours from now.

siddharth2002

ZexyZahid said:
Now I would say Manchester United can't lose that match, since they are in form and playing against a club don't know how many divisions lower then them. But I'll found out about the result after 6 hours from now.
Ok lol if u say so. I am betting all my on them:cool:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I betted all my cash (which wasn't much) on a soccer team. What do you know the draw comes out. :( Soccer is too hard to pick and the odds aren't as good as the ones in cricket.

Last edited:

siddharth2002

akira2291 said:
0 - 0, everyone lost cash what a high amount.
siddharth2002, it really hurts to see that.
Ah well, Soccer sucks a bit I would say. Anyways back to dungeons:p

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well Manchester United just screwed me too. Didn't know they would come up with that pathetic line-up. This is the second time now I am officially broke from a large amount of money. Akira won a nice amount of money from that match. But he lost more then he won. But the difference isn't much.

Hoping that Australia will win tomorrow.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
i lost 34, so no problem there. soccer is really a risky fun.
but after winning 138 of 25 in the "Leicester vs Spurs FA Cup" event, im again in plus.
i didnt bet on ustralia, im not sure at all who will win this one, its too risky for me.

siddharth2002

ZexyZahid said:
Well Manchester United just screwed me too. Didn't know they would come up with that pathetic line-up. This is the second time now I am officially broke from a large amount of money. Akira won a nice amount of money from that match. But he lost more then he won. But the difference isn't much.

Hoping that Australia will win tomorrow.
I still have 1000 on Australia. They better win this one.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That why I just stay away from soccer unless you are a die hard soccer fan like Colin ;)
Anyway I too have put all my money on Aus to win so if they lose we all lose :D

Users who are viewing this thread