.:Indian Fantasy League:.Match 19:Rajasthan Superstars Still Undeafted

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Beacus he has only 3-4 logos

Bargav if you don't have the logo at least write the team name
LOL,WTF i have all the team logos.and along with the two team logos i am writing their name too.:doh:facepalm

Last edited:

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Match No : 19

Match No : 19
Punjab Tigers vs Rajasthan Superstars

punjabcopy.png
VS
rajasthanstars.png

at Brabourne Stadium
Pitch Condition : Hard

Code:
0.1  I.Pathan to S.Watson, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
0.2  I.Pathan to A.Jhunjhunwala, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective.  (4) 
0.3  I.Pathan to A.Jhunjhunwala, That's smashed hard into the crowd, its six!  (6) 
0.4  I.Pathan to A.Jhunjhunwala, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
0.5  I.Pathan to A.Jhunjhunwala, Very well bowled.  (0) 
0.6  I.Pathan to A.Jhunjhunwala, Full delivery outside off-stump, the batsman clears his left leg and swings, and inside edges the ball into his off-stump! Well, that's what you get for trying to slog across the line! I hope he's learnt his lesson.

A.Jhunjhunwala                          b I.Pathan
Runs : 12       Balls : 5         S/R : 240

(0) 

End of over 1
Rajasthan Superstars    13/1 (RR : 13)
G.Smith     0 (0b)
S.Watson     1 (1b)
I.Pathan    1-0-13-1

1.1  J.Theron to S.Watson, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
1.2  J.Theron to S.Watson, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
1.3  J.Theron to S.Watson, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two.  (2) 
1.4  J.Theron to S.Watson, No shot offered.  (0) 
1.5  J.Theron to S.Watson, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
1.6  J.Theron to G.Smith, , Wide, one run  (1) 
1.6  J.Theron to G.Smith, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 2
Rajasthan Superstars    21/1 (RR : 10.5)
G.Smith     2 (1b)
S.Watson     6 (6b)
J.Theron    1-0-8-0

2.1  I.Pathan to S.Watson, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
2.2  I.Pathan to S.Watson, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken.  (1) 
2.3  I.Pathan to G.Smith, Struck in front, All fielders appealing, and Got him!

G.Smith                               lbw I.Pathan
Runs : 2       Balls : 2         S/R : 100

(0) 
2.4  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two.  (2) 
2.5  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single.  (1) 
2.6  I.Pathan to S.Watson, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 3
Rajasthan Superstars    27/2 (RR : 9)
S.Watson     9 (9b)
S.Asnodkhar     3 (2b)
I.Pathan    2-0-19-2

3.1  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
3.2  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
3.3  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
3.4  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Very well bowled.  (0) 
3.5  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, And it's a DLF Maxix...uhh...six runs!  (6) 
3.6  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 

End of over 4
Rajasthan Superstars    36/2 (RR : 9)
S.Watson     9 (9b)
S.Asnodkhar     12 (8b)
J.Theron    2-0-17-0

4.1  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, Very well bowled.  (0) 
4.2  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, Very well bowled.  (0) 
4.3  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
4.4  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, And it's a DLF Maxix...uhh...six runs!  (6) 
4.5  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, Splendid shot for four!  (4) 
4.6  I.Pathan to S.Asnodkhar, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 

End of over 5
Rajasthan Superstars    46/2 (RR : 9.2)
S.Asnodkhar     22 (14b)
S.Watson     9 (9b)
I.Pathan    3-0-29-2

5.1  J.Theron to S.Watson, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman.  (4) 
5.2  J.Theron to S.Watson, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single  (1) 
5.3  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
5.4  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
5.5  J.Theron to S.Watson, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
5.6  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single.  (1) 

End of over 6
Rajasthan Superstars    54/2 (RR : 9)
S.Watson     15 (12b)
S.Asnodkhar     24 (17b)
J.Theron    3-0-25-0

6.1  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
6.2  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two.  (2) 
6.3  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, One more to the total.  (1) 
6.4  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling.  (4) 
6.5  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 
6.6  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 

End of over 7
Rajasthan Superstars    66/2 (RR : 9.43)
S.Asnodkhar     33 (21b)
S.Watson     18 (14b)
Vikramjeet Malik    1-0-12-0

7.1  L.Ablish to S.Watson, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
7.2  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
7.3  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
7.4  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
7.5  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 
7.6  L.Ablish to S.Watson, , No Ball. Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
7.6  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 8
Rajasthan Superstars    71/2 (RR : 8.88)
S.Watson     22 (20b)
S.Asnodkhar     33 (21b)
L.Ablish    1-0-5-0

8.1  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
8.2  R.Powar to S.Watson, And that's going all the way, four runs!  (4) 
8.3  R.Powar to S.Watson, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
8.4  R.Powar to S.Watson, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He drops a glove and hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to just a single.  (1) 
8.5  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
8.6  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two.  (2) 

End of over 9
Rajasthan Superstars    81/2 (RR : 9)
S.Asnodkhar     38 (24b)
S.Watson     27 (23b)
R.Powar    1-0-10-0

9.1  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens?  (4) 
9.2  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four.  (4) 
9.3  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
9.4  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover.  (1) 
9.5  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, Edged and through the vacant gully region for four! And just after the captained had removed a man from there! Don't you just hate it when that happens?  (4) 
9.6  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs.  (4) 

End of over 10
Rajasthan Superstars    99/2 (RR : 9.9)
S.Watson     44 (28b)
S.Asnodkhar     39 (25b)
Yuvraj Singh    1-0-18-0

10.1  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 
10.2  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
10.3  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, He's slogged that down to cow corner. Long on runs in to field, and the batsmen get two. The captain is clearly not very happy with his fielder's effort there.  (2) 
10.4  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
10.5  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
10.6  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 

End of over 11
Rajasthan Superstars    106/2 (RR : 9.64)
S.Watson     50 (33b)
S.Asnodkhar     40 (26b)
Vikramjeet Malik    2-0-19-0

11.1  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
11.2  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up.  (2) 
11.3  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more.  (2) 
11.4  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
11.5  R.Powar to S.Asnodkhar, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover.  (1) 
11.6  R.Powar to S.Watson, Lovely late cut through the vacant third man region. Four more.  (4) 

End of over 12
Rajasthan Superstars    117/2 (RR : 9.75)
S.Watson     54 (34b)
S.Asnodkhar     47 (31b)
R.Powar    2-0-21-0

12.1  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more!  (4) 
12.2  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
12.3  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, Very well bowled.  (0) 
12.4  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 
12.5  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
12.6  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 

End of over 13
Rajasthan Superstars    123/2 (RR : 9.46)
S.Asnodkhar     53 (37b)
S.Watson     54 (34b)
Yuvraj Singh    2-0-24-0

13.1  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is.  (4) 
13.2  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman.  (4) 
13.3  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot.  (4) 
13.4  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Easy single.  (1) 
13.5  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 
13.6  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming!  (4) 

End of over 14
Rajasthan Superstars    140/2 (RR : 10)
S.Asnodkhar     57 (39b)
S.Watson     67 (38b)
Vikramjeet Malik    3-0-36-0

14.1  L.Ablish to S.Watson, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
14.2  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two.  (2) 
14.3  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
14.4  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 
14.5  L.Ablish to S.Asnodkhar, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 
14.6  L.Ablish to S.Asnodkhar, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 15
Rajasthan Superstars    147/2 (RR : 9.8)
S.Asnodkhar     61 (41b)
S.Watson     70 (42b)
L.Ablish    2-0-12-0

15.1  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, , Wide, one run  (1) 
15.1  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
15.2  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, , Wide, one run  (1) 
15.2  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, No shot offered.  (0) 
15.3  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
15.4  Yuvraj Singh to S.Watson, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
15.5  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky!  (4) 
15.6  Yuvraj Singh to S.Asnodkhar, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 

End of over 16
Rajasthan Superstars    154/2 (RR : 9.63)
S.Asnodkhar     65 (43b)
S.Watson     71 (46b)
Yuvraj Singh    3-0-31-0

16.1  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Down the track, and BOOM! Six Runs! Great batting!  (6) 
16.2  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
16.3  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He drops a glove and hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to just a single.  (1) 
16.4  L.Ablish to S.Asnodkhar, , Byes, another 4 run(s)  (4) 
16.5  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Low fulltoss, the batsman drives it down the ground for six! Great shot! The bowler is distraught!  (6) 
16.6  L.Ablish to S.Watson, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 

End of over 17
Rajasthan Superstars    175/2 (RR : 10.3)
S.Watson     88 (51b)
S.Asnodkhar     65 (43b)
L.Ablish    3-0-29-0

17.1  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Excellent bowling, catches the batsman off-guard with a vicious bouncer! Unfortunately for the bowler, the batsmen top edges it over the head of the keeper for six! Tough luck son, maybe you'll get him next time.  (6) 
17.2  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Down the track, and BOOM! Six Runs! Great batting!  (6) 
17.3  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Asnodkhar, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
17.4  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
17.5  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
17.6  Vikramjeet Malik to S.Watson, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective.  (4) 

End of over 18
Rajasthan Superstars    192/2 (RR : 10.7)
S.Watson     92 (54b)
S.Asnodkhar     78 (46b)
Vikramjeet Malik    4-0-53-0

18.1  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two.  (2) 
18.2  J.Theron to S.Asnodkhar, Great bowling, poor shot, and a regulation catch. Soft dismissal there.

S.Asnodkhar                   c M.Bisla b J.Theron
Runs : 80       Balls : 48         S/R : 166.7

(0) 
18.3  J.Theron to R.Jadeja, That wasn't a bad ball, but the batsmen went at it with everything except the kitchen sink, and got enough on it to send it over the fence! 6 more!  (6) 
18.4  J.Theron to R.Jadeja, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
18.5  J.Theron to R.Jadeja, Slog-sweep time! He completely misses it though, and is rapped on the pads. The bowler is appealing...and yup, he's got to go! Tough luck kid, maybe you'll get it next time!

R.Jadeja                              lbw J.Theron
Runs : 8       Balls : 3         S/R : 266.7

(0) 
18.6  J.Theron to Y.Pathan, , Wide, one run  (1) 
18.6  J.Theron to Y.Pathan, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 

End of over 19
Rajasthan Superstars    203/4 (RR : 10.7)
Y.Pathan     0 (1b)
S.Watson     92 (54b)
J.Theron    4-0-36-2

19.1  I.Pathan to S.Watson, He tries to play that off the backfoot, but the ball keeps low and raps him on the pad! It's plumb in front, he's gotta go! Tough luck son.

S.Watson                              lbw I.Pathan
Runs : 92       Balls : 55         S/R : 167.3

(0) 
19.2  I.Pathan to N.Ojha, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
19.3  I.Pathan to N.Ojha, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
19.4  I.Pathan to N.Ojha, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
19.5  I.Pathan to N.Ojha, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off!  (4) 
19.6  I.Pathan to N.Ojha, Is he stumped? It goes to the third umpire...who declares that he is! Great stuff by the keeper.

N.Ojha                      st I.Pathan b I.Pathan
Runs : 6       Balls : 5         S/R : 120

(0) 

End of over 20
Rajasthan Superstars    209/6 (RR : 10.4)
M.Morkel     0 (0b)
Y.Pathan     0 (1b)
I.Pathan    4-0-35-4

The final scorecard for first innings was : 
Score: 209
 Wickets : 6
 Overs : 20.0

The second innings begins now 

0.1  S.Watson to A.Barath, Very well bowled.  (0) 
0.2  S.Watson to A.Barath, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more.  (4) 
0.3  S.Watson to A.Barath, Down the track and driven through midwicket. There is no fielder in the deep so Long On has to run around to field it, and so in the meanwhile the batsmen get three. Poor bowling but good placement.  (3) 
0.4  S.Watson to R.Bopara, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover.  (1) 
0.5  S.Watson to A.Barath, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
0.6  S.Watson to R.Bopara, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 

End of over 1
Punjab Tigers    9/0 (RR : 9)    Required RR(10.5)
R.Bopara     1 (2b)
A.Barath     8 (4b)
S.Watson    1-0-9-0

1.1  S.Tait to A.Barath, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 
1.2  S.Tait to A.Barath, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
1.3  S.Tait to A.Barath, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
1.4  S.Tait to A.Barath, , No BallChipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while.  (2) 
1.4  S.Tait to A.Barath, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and the stumps are rattled!

A.Barath                                  b S.Tait
Runs : 12       Balls : 8         S/R : 150

(0) 
1.5  S.Tait to M.Jayawardene, It's fancy dress competition time, and the winner is the lady dressed as a man who's dressed as a lady who's dressed like a man dressed like a drunken maniac! Well done Sir, uh I mean Ma'am, no Sir, no...ah forget it. In the meanwhile, the batsmen return for a third run! Good running.  (3) 
1.6  S.Tait to R.Bopara, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two.  (2) 

End of over 2
Punjab Tigers    19/1 (RR : 9.5)    Required RR(10.6)
R.Bopara     3 (3b)
M.Jayawardene     3 (1b)
S.Tait    1-0-10-1

2.1  S.Watson to M.Jayawardene, It's fancy dress competition time, and the winner is the lady dressed as a man who's dressed as a lady who's dressed like a man dressed like a drunken maniac! Well done Sir, uh I mean Ma'am, no Sir, no...ah forget it. In the meanwhile, the batsmen return for a third run! Good running.  (3) 
2.2  S.Watson to R.Bopara, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
2.3  S.Watson to R.Bopara, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
2.4  S.Watson to R.Bopara, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single.  (1) 
2.5  S.Watson to M.Jayawardene, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot!  (4) 
2.6  S.Watson to M.Jayawardene, The run the first hard, they come for two, the fielder has the ball, they call for the third...will they get there!?! The throw is in, it's wide, the batsman makes the dive...and he's in! Excellent running, and poor fielding. 3 more!  (3) 

End of over 3
Punjab Tigers    32/1 (RR : 10.7)    Required RR(10.4)
R.Bopara     6 (6b)
M.Jayawardene     13 (4b)
S.Watson    2-0-22-0

3.1  S.Tait to M.Jayawardene, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 
3.2  S.Tait to M.Jayawardene, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
3.3  S.Tait to R.Bopara, Very well bowled.  (0) 
3.4  S.Tait to R.Bopara, Struck in front, All fielders appealing, and Got him!

R.Bopara                                lbw S.Tait
Runs : 6       Balls : 8         S/R : 75

(0) 
3.5  S.Tait to K.Sangakkara, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
3.6  S.Tait to K.Sangakkara, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 

End of over 4
Punjab Tigers    37/2 (RR : 9.25)    Required RR(10.8)
K.Sangakkara     0 (2b)
M.Jayawardene     18 (6b)
S.Tait    2-0-15-2

4.1  S.Watson to M.Jayawardene, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two.  (2) 
4.2  S.Watson to M.Jayawardene, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs.  (2) 
4.3  S.Watson to M.Jayawardene, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
4.4  S.Watson to K.Sangakkara, He defends with the bat and pad tucked together, and the bowler goes up in appeal. Hard to tell if it was bat first or pad first, but the umpire thinks it was off the bat and he's got to go!

K.Sangakkara                          lbw S.Watson
Runs : 0       Balls : 3         S/R : 0

(0) 
4.5  S.Watson to M.Bisla, Very well bowled.  (0) 
4.6  S.Watson to M.Bisla, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 

End of over 5
Punjab Tigers    43/3 (RR : 8.6)    Required RR(11.1)
M.Jayawardene     23 (9b)
M.Bisla     1 (2b)
S.Watson    3-0-28-1

5.1  S.Tait to M.Bisla, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 
5.2  S.Tait to M.Bisla, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 
5.3  S.Tait to M.Bisla, One more to the total.  (1) 
5.4  S.Tait to M.Jayawardene, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 
5.5  S.Tait to M.Bisla, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total.  (2) 
5.6  S.Tait to M.Bisla, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 6
Punjab Tigers    51/3 (RR : 8.5)    Required RR(11.3)
M.Bisla     8 (7b)
M.Jayawardene     24 (10b)
S.Tait    3-0-23-2

6.1  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot.  (2) 
6.2  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
6.3  S.Warne to M.Bisla, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run.  (0) 
6.4  S.Warne to M.Bisla, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
6.5  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs.  (2) 
6.6  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 7
Punjab Tigers    57/3 (RR : 8.14)    Required RR(11.7)
M.Jayawardene     29 (14b)
M.Bisla     9 (9b)
S.Warne    1-0-6-0

7.1  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total.  (2) 
7.2  M.Patel to M.Bisla, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
7.3  M.Patel to M.Bisla, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
7.4  M.Patel to M.Bisla, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
7.5  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 
7.6  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 

End of over 8
Punjab Tigers    62/3 (RR : 7.75)    Required RR(12.3)
M.Jayawardene     29 (15b)
M.Bisla     14 (14b)
M.Patel    1-0-5-0

8.1  M.Morkel to M.Bisla, Very well bowled.  (0) 
8.2  M.Morkel to M.Bisla, Hammered down the ground. Two more.  (2) 
8.3  M.Morkel to M.Bisla, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
8.4  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming!  (4) 
8.5  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Very well bowled.  (0) 
8.6  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Slapped away through the offside for a glorious boundary! Lovely shot. The captain's fuming now and removes a man from third slip to cover that region.  (4) 

End of over 9
Punjab Tigers    73/3 (RR : 8.11)    Required RR(12.4)
M.Jayawardene     37 (18b)
M.Bisla     17 (17b)
M.Morkel    1-0-11-0

9.1  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Easy single.  (1) 
9.2  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
9.3  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close.   (0) 
9.4  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
9.5  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Very well bowled.  (0) 
9.6  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 

End of over 10
Punjab Tigers    75/3 (RR : 7.5)    Required RR(13.4)
M.Bisla     18 (22b)
M.Jayawardene     38 (19b)
Y.Pathan    1-0-2-0

10.1  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
10.2  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, , No BallThat was a very good delivery.  (0) 
10.2  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
10.3  M.Patel to M.Bisla, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 
10.4  M.Patel to M.Bisla, , No BallGood bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one.  (1) 
10.4  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
10.5  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
10.6  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 

End of over 11
Punjab Tigers    80/3 (RR : 7.27)    Required RR(14.3)
M.Bisla     19 (25b)
M.Jayawardene     40 (22b)
M.Patel    2-0-10-0

11.1  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
11.2  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
11.3  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming!  (4) 
11.4  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Very well bowled.  (0) 
11.5  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
11.6  M.Morkel to M.Bisla, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 12
Punjab Tigers    89/3 (RR : 7.42)    Required RR(15)
M.Bisla     21 (26b)
M.Jayawardene     47 (27b)
M.Morkel    2-0-20-0

12.1  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
12.2  S.Warne to M.Bisla, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
12.3  S.Warne to M.Bisla, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
12.4  S.Warne to M.Bisla, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
12.5  S.Warne to M.Bisla, Easy single.  (1) 
12.6  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 

End of over 13
Punjab Tigers    95/3 (RR : 7.31)    Required RR(16.3)
M.Jayawardene     48 (29b)
M.Bisla     26 (30b)
S.Warne    2-0-12-0

13.1  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single  (1) 
13.2  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, BANG! The batsman absolutely nailed that shot! Luckily for the bowler there is a man in the deep, so only two runs.  (2) 
13.3  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
13.4  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 
13.5  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
13.6  Y.Pathan to M.Bisla, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 

End of over 14
Punjab Tigers    102/3 (RR : 7.29)    Required RR(17.8)
M.Jayawardene     51 (31b)
M.Bisla     30 (34b)
Y.Pathan    2-0-9-0

14.1  S.Warne to M.Bisla, , No BallEDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
14.1  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
14.2  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run.  (0) 
14.3  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
14.4  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
14.5  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming!  (4) 
14.6  S.Warne to M.Jayawardene, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 

End of over 15
Punjab Tigers    109/3 (RR : 7.27)    Required RR(20)
M.Bisla     31 (34b)
M.Jayawardene     56 (37b)
S.Warne    3-0-19-0

15.1  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, Great stop! Saved a run there he did!  (3) 
15.2  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 
15.3  M.Patel to M.Jayawardene, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
15.4  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
15.5  M.Patel to M.Bisla, Someone should really tell him what that bat is for. Rapped dead in front, the umpire has no hesistation.

M.Bisla                                lbw M.Patel
Runs : 32       Balls : 37         S/R : 86.49

(0) 
15.6  M.Patel to Yuvraj Singh, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two.  (2) 

End of over 16
Punjab Tigers    116/4 (RR : 7.25)    Required RR(23.3)
Yuvraj Singh     2 (1b)
M.Jayawardene     60 (39b)
M.Patel    3-0-17-1

16.1  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
16.2  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Full and on the toes, the batsman just flicks it past the now-vacant short fine leg region for four runs! The captain is fuming, and it's right after he took the fielder out of there!  (4) 
16.3  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two.  (2) 
16.4  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Going, Going, Gone! Six Runs!  (6) 
16.5  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run.  (0) 
16.6  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, , No BallVery well bowled.  (0) 
16.6  Y.Pathan to M.Jayawardene, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 

End of over 17
Punjab Tigers    130/4 (RR : 7.65)    Required RR(26.3)
Yuvraj Singh     2 (1b)
M.Jayawardene     73 (45b)
Y.Pathan    3-0-23-0

17.1  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while.  (2) 
17.2  M.Morkel to M.Jayawardene, Great yorker, he's hit flush on the toe and is dead in front! In one ball he's lost his wicket and his pride, and has a broken toe to boot!

M.Jayawardene                         lbw M.Morkel
Runs : 75       Balls : 47         S/R : 159.6

(0) 
17.3  M.Morkel to I.Pathan, Splendid shot for four!  (4) 
17.4  M.Morkel to I.Pathan, Very well bowled.  (0) 
17.5  M.Morkel to I.Pathan, Very well bowled.  (0) 
17.6  M.Morkel to I.Pathan, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 

End of over 18
Punjab Tigers    136/5 (RR : 7.56)    Required RR(36.5)
I.Pathan     4 (4b)
Yuvraj Singh     2 (1b)
M.Morkel    3-0-26-1

18.1  S.Watson to Yuvraj Singh, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up.  (2) 
18.2  S.Watson to Yuvraj Singh, Good running, two runs.  (2) 
18.3  S.Watson to Yuvraj Singh, Easy single.  (1) 
18.4  S.Watson to I.Pathan, Good running, two runs.  (2) 
18.5  S.Watson to I.Pathan, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, who fires a throw back in immediately. The batsmen try to scrable through for a single, but they're caught short! Brilliant fielding, and a wicket for the fielding side!

I.Pathan                          run out R.Jadeja
Runs : 6       Balls : 6         S/R : 100

(0) 
18.6  S.Watson to R.Powar, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 

End of over 19
Punjab Tigers    143/6 (RR : 7.53)    Required RR(66)
R.Powar     0 (1b)
Yuvraj Singh     7 (4b)
S.Watson    4-0-35-1

19.1  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
19.2  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs.  (2) 
19.3  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs.  (4) 
19.4  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, , No Ballout a no ball!  (4) 
19.4  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
19.5  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
19.6  S.Tait to Yuvraj Singh, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 

End of over 20
Punjab Tigers    157/6 (RR : 7.85)    Required RR(1.#J)
R.Powar     0 (1b)
Yuvraj Singh     20 (10b)
S.Tait    4-0-37-2

The final scorecard for second innings was : 
Score: 157
 Wickets : 6
 Overs : 20.0

Code:
Punjab Tigers vs. Rajasthan Superstars

Rajasthan Superstars Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
S.Watson                                 lbw I.Pathan   92   55  12   2  167.3
A.Jhunjhunwala                             b I.Pathan   12    5   1   1    240
G.Smith                                  lbw I.Pathan    2    2   0   0    100
S.Asnodkhar                      c M.Bisla b J.Theron   80   48   6   4  166.7
R.Jadeja                                 lbw J.Theron    8    3   0   1  266.7
Y.Pathan                                      not out    0    1   0   0      0
N.Ojha                         st I.Pathan b I.Pathan    6    5   1   0    120
M.Morkel                                      not out    0    0   0   0      0
S.Warne                                           dnb    0    0   0   0      0
S.Tait                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
M.Patel                                           dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 209                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 10.45

Extras : 9    No Balls : 1       Wides : 4    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punjab Tigers Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Yuvraj Singh                         3.0           0      31           0  10.33
I.Pathan                             4.0           0      35           4   8.75
R.Powar                              2.0           0      21           0   10.5
J.Theron                             4.0           0      36           2      9
Vikramjeet Malik                     4.0           0      53           0  13.25
L.Ablish                             2.5           0      29           0  10.24

Total: 209                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 10.45

Extras : 9    No Balls : 1       Wides : 4    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punjab Tigers Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
A.Barath                                     b S.Tait   12    8   1   0    150
R.Bopara                                   lbw S.Tait    6    8   0   0     75
M.Jayawardene                            lbw M.Morkel   75   47   7   1  159.6
K.Sangakkara                             lbw S.Watson    0    3   0   0      0
M.Bisla                                   lbw M.Patel   32   37   0   0  86.49
Yuvraj Singh                                  not out   20   10   1   0    200
I.Pathan                             run out R.Jadeja    6    6   1   0    100
R.Powar                                       not out    0    1   0   0      0
J.Theron                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Vikramjeet Malik                                  dnb    0    0   0   0      0
L.Ablish                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 157                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.85

Extras : 6    No Balls : 6       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Rajasthan Superstars Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
S.Watson                             4.0           0      35           1   8.75
Y.Pathan                             3.0           0      23           0  7.667
M.Morkel                             3.0           0      26           1  8.667
S.Warne                              3.0           0      19           0  6.333
S.Tait                               4.0           0      37           2   9.25
M.Patel                              3.0           0      17           1  5.667

Total: 157                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.85

Extras : 6    No Balls : 6       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Punjab Tigers vs. Rajasthan Superstars

Rajasthan Superstars - 209/6 in 20.0 overs. 
Punjab Tigers - 157/6 in 20.0 overs. 

Rajasthan Superstars wins the match by 52 runs

Rajasthan Superstars wins the match by 52 runs

Breaking news is that Rajasthan Superstars are Undefeated.they are yet to be defeated.

Man Of The Match : Shane Watson

9b7d8e15d298ac2248939abcc75e3629.jpg

(Shane Watson played a mind blowing inning with bat and was terrific with ball again)

8.jpg

(Shane Watson receiving MOM for the Second time)

Last edited:

Prats

International Coach
^^Oh..Mate, It is terrible now. I too can't see any logos except 2-3 logos.
Only you can see bargav..Oh no..Whats this now?? :crying :noway

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Hey guys. I quoted the post. There was an image tag. When I tried to see it, it told that I am not allowed to view. I strongly feel that he received it via PM as I said in my last post

Users who are viewing this thread