.:Indian Fantasy League:.Match 19:Rajasthan Superstars Still Undeafted

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Match 8: Kolkata Kings Vs Chennai Champs

Here are the results of Match 8: Kolkata Kings Vs Chennai Champs.
A very close fight between the two teams

Code:
0.1  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run.  (0) 
0.2  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit.  (1) 
0.3  S.Bond to M.Hussey, The run the first hard, they come for two, the fielder has the ball, they call for the third...will they get there!?! The throw is in, it's wide, the batsman makes the dive...and he's in! Excellent running, and poor fielding. 3 more!  (3) 
0.4  S.Bond to M.Vijay, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 
0.5  S.Bond to M.Vijay, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
0.6  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total.  (2) 

End of over 1
Chennai Champs    8/0 (RR : 8)
M.Vijay     5 (5b)
M.Hussey     3 (1b)
S.Bond    1-0-8-0

1.1  A.Mathews to M.Hussey, Plumb!

M.Hussey                             lbw A.Mathews
Runs : 3       Balls : 2         S/R : 150

(0) 
1.2  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
1.3  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, My GOD that's massive! 6 runs!  (6) 
1.4  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 
1.5  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four.  (4) 
1.6  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 

End of over 2
Chennai Champs    18/1 (RR : 9)
M.S.Dhoni     10 (5b)
M.Vijay     5 (5b)
A.Mathews    1-0-10-1

2.1  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one  (1) 
2.2  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, And that's been caught, by a man in the crowd! Six Runs!  (6) 
2.3  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, , Leg Byes, another 1 run(s)  (1) 
2.4  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, , Leg Byes, another 1 run(s)  (1) 
2.5  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
2.6  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 

End of over 3
Chennai Champs    29/1 (RR : 9.67)
M.S.Dhoni     18 (8b)
M.Vijay     6 (6b)
S.Bond    2-0-17-0

3.1  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, Easy single.  (1) 
3.2  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, , No Ball. No shot offered.  (0) 
3.2  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling.  (4) 
3.3  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
3.4  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 
3.5  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
3.6  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling.  (4) 

End of over 4
Chennai Champs    39/1 (RR : 9.75)
M.S.Dhoni     26 (13b)
M.Vijay     7 (7b)
A.Mathews    2-0-20-1

4.1  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Good running, two runs.  (2) 
4.2  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
4.3  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, Easy single.  (1) 
4.4  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman.  (4) 
4.5  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
4.6  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, And it's a DLF Maxix...uhh...six runs!  (6) 

End of over 5
Chennai Champs    54/1 (RR : 10.8)
M.S.Dhoni     33 (15b)
M.Vijay     15 (11b)
S.Bond    3-0-32-0

5.1  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 
5.2  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, The batsman goes for the big heave-ho, and connects fantastically! Six!  (6) 
5.3  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, , Wide, one run  (1) 
5.3  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, The batsman goes down the track and nails it through the offside! Four more!  (4) 
5.4  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, Very well bowled.  (0) 
5.5  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
5.6  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Short ball outside offstump, the batsman rocks back to cut it and sends it up and over point for six!  (6) 

End of over 6
Chennai Champs    74/1 (RR : 12.3)
M.S.Dhoni     39 (16b)
M.Vijay     28 (16b)
A.Mathews    3-0-40-1

6.1  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Full and on the toes, the batsman just flicks it past the now-vacant short fine leg region for four runs! The captain is fuming, and it's right after he took the fielder out of there!  (4) 
6.2  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
6.3  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single.  (1) 
6.4  D.Hussey to M.S.Dhoni, Very well bowled.  (0) 
6.5  D.Hussey to M.S.Dhoni, Down the track and driven through midwicket. There is no fielder in the deep so Long On has to run around to field it, and so in the meanwhile the batsmen get three. Poor bowling but good placement.  (3) 
6.6  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two.  (2) 

End of over 7
Chennai Champs    84/1 (RR : 12)
M.Vijay     35 (20b)
M.S.Dhoni     42 (18b)
D.Hussey    1-0-10-0

7.1  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
7.2  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, One more to the total.  (1) 
7.3  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off!  (4) 
7.4  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman.  (4) 
7.5  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Very well bowled.  (0) 
7.6  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 

End of over 8
Chennai Champs    94/1 (RR : 11.8)
M.S.Dhoni     43 (20b)
M.Vijay     44 (24b)
I.Abdullah    1-0-10-0

8.1  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 
8.2  M.Karthik to M.S.Dhoni, , No Ball. Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
8.2  M.Karthik to M.S.Dhoni, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
8.3  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Lovely late cut through the vacant third man region. Four more.  (4) 
8.4  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
8.5  M.Karthik to M.S.Dhoni, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
8.6  M.Karthik to M.S.Dhoni, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 

End of over 9
Chennai Champs    104/1 (RR : 11.6)
M.S.Dhoni     46 (23b)
M.Vijay     50 (27b)
M.Karthik    1-0-10-0

9.1  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Hammered down the ground. Two more.  (2) 
9.2  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
9.3  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.  (1) 
9.4  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 
9.5  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Easy single.  (1) 
9.6  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total.  (2) 

End of over 10
Chennai Champs    112/1 (RR : 11.2)
M.Vijay     55 (31b)
M.S.Dhoni     49 (25b)
I.Sharma    1-0-8-0

10.1  M.Karthik to M.S.Dhoni, Easy single.  (1) 
10.2  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot.  (2) 
10.3  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
10.4  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total.  (2) 
10.5  M.Karthik to M.Vijay, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one.  (1) 
10.6  M.Karthik to M.S.Dhoni, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close.   (0) 

End of over 11
Chennai Champs    118/1 (RR : 10.7)
M.S.Dhoni     50 (27b)
M.Vijay     60 (35b)
M.Karthik    2-0-16-0

11.1  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
11.2  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 
11.3  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, And the batsman unveils the sweep shot, and it's done beautifully too! Four more!  (4) 
11.4  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close.   (0) 
11.5  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky!  (4) 
11.6  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 

End of over 12
Chennai Champs    128/1 (RR : 10.7)
M.Vijay     69 (40b)
M.S.Dhoni     51 (28b)
I.Abdullah    2-0-20-0

12.1  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
12.2  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Very well bowled.  (0) 
12.3  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
12.4  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky!  (4) 
12.5  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total.  (2) 
12.6  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 

End of over 13
Chennai Champs    135/1 (RR : 10.4)
M.Vijay     69 (40b)
M.S.Dhoni     58 (34b)
I.Sharma    2-0-15-0

13.1  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
13.2  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 
13.3  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two.  (2) 
13.4  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while.  (2) 
13.5  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
13.6  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Lovely late cut through the vacant third man region. Four more.  (4) 

End of over 14
Chennai Champs    145/1 (RR : 10.4)
M.S.Dhoni     67 (39b)
M.Vijay     70 (41b)
I.Abdullah    3-0-30-0

14.1  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
14.2  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, No shot offered.  (0) 
14.3  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while.  (2) 
14.4  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
14.5  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Good running, two runs.  (2) 
14.6  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit.  (1) 

End of over 15
Chennai Champs    150/1 (RR : 10)
M.S.Dhoni     67 (39b)
M.Vijay     75 (47b)
I.Sharma    3-0-20-0

15.1  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is.  (4) 
15.2  I.Abdullah to M.Vijay, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 
15.3  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Full, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 
15.4  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Going, Going, Gone! Six Runs!  (6) 
15.5  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman.  (4) 
15.6  I.Abdullah to M.S.Dhoni, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more.  (2) 

End of over 16
Chennai Champs    169/1 (RR : 10.6)
M.S.Dhoni     81 (43b)
M.Vijay     80 (49b)
I.Abdullah    4-0-49-0

16.1  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while.  (2) 
16.2  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, , Wide, one run  (1) 
16.2  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two.  (2) 
16.3  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Down the track and driven through midwicket. There is no fielder in the deep so Long On has to run around to field it, and so in the meanwhile the batsmen get three. Poor bowling but good placement.  (3) 
16.4  D.Hussey to M.S.Dhoni, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
16.5  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
16.6  D.Hussey to M.Vijay, One more to the total.  (1) 

End of over 17
Chennai Champs    179/1 (RR : 10.5)
M.S.Dhoni     82 (44b)
M.Vijay     88 (54b)
D.Hussey    2-0-20-0

17.1  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
17.2  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
17.3  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
17.4  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
17.5  I.Sharma to M.S.Dhoni, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
17.6  I.Sharma to M.Vijay, No shot offered.  (0) 

End of over 18
Chennai Champs    183/1 (RR : 10.2)
M.Vijay     91 (57b)
M.S.Dhoni     83 (47b)
I.Sharma    4-0-24-0

18.1  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
18.2  S.Bond to M.S.Dhoni, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
18.3  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Slapped away through the offside for a glorious boundary! Lovely shot. The captain's fuming now and removes a man from third slip to cover that region.  (4) 
18.4  S.Bond to M.Vijay, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
18.5  S.Bond to M.Vijay, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective.  (4) 
18.6  S.Bond to M.Vijay, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 

End of over 19
Chennai Champs    192/1 (RR : 10.1)
M.Vijay     99 (61b)
M.S.Dhoni     84 (49b)
S.Bond    4-0-41-0

19.1  A.Mathews to M.S.Dhoni, Ooooh, he's not going to be a happy man after that dismissal. His partner called him through for a suicidical single there! If I were him I'd stay far, far away...

M.S.Dhoni                       run out I.Abdullah
Runs : 84       Balls : 50         S/R : 168

(0) 
19.2  A.Mathews to S.Raina, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two.  (2) 
19.3  A.Mathews to S.Raina, Very well bowled.  (0) 
19.4  A.Mathews to S.Raina, , Leg Byes, another 1 run(s)  (1) 
19.5  A.Mathews to S.Raina, The run the first hard, they come for two, the fielder has the ball, they call for the third...will they get there!?! The throw is in, it's wide, the batsman makes the dive...and he's in! Excellent running, and poor fielding. 3 more!  (3) 
19.6  A.Mathews to M.Vijay, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 

End of over 20
Chennai Champs    198/2 (RR : 9.9)
M.Vijay     99 (62b)
S.Raina     5 (3b)
A.Mathews    4-0-45-1

The final scorecard for first innings was : 
Score: 198
 Wickets : 2
 Overs : 20.0

The second innings begins now 

0.1  S.Tyagi to B.McCullum, He's slogged that down to cow corner. Long on runs in to field, and the batsmen get two. The captain is clearly not very happy with his fielder's effort there.  (2) 
0.2  S.Tyagi to B.McCullum, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
0.3  S.Tyagi to C.Gayle, Low fulltoss, the batsman drives it down the ground for six! Great shot! The bowler is distraught!  (6) 
0.4  S.Tyagi to C.Gayle, That was travelling like a rocket, but somehow the fielder has managed to hold on! Nice catch.

C.Gayle                       c R.Ashwin b S.Tyagi
Runs : 6       Balls : 2         S/R : 300

(0) 
0.5  S.Tyagi to S.Ganguly, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs.  (4) 
0.6  S.Tyagi to S.Ganguly, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 1
Kolkata Kings    15/1 (RR : 15)    Required RR(9.63)
S.Ganguly     6 (2b)
B.McCullum     3 (2b)
S.Tyagi    1-0-15-1

1.1  A.Morkel to B.McCullum, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one  (1) 
1.2  A.Morkel to S.Ganguly, Brilliant ball, and a sharp catch. Nothing the batsman could do there!

S.Ganguly                      c J.Kemp b A.Morkel
Runs : 6       Balls : 3         S/R : 200

(0) 
1.3  A.Morkel to D.Hussey, Great bowling. Lures him forward, beats him in flight, and the keeper does the rest. Excellent cricket.

D.Hussey                   st M.S.Dhoni b A.Morkel
Runs : 0       Balls : 1         S/R : 0

(0) 
1.4  A.Morkel to A.Mathews, Very well bowled.  (0) 
1.5  A.Morkel to A.Mathews, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 
1.6  A.Morkel to B.McCullum, BANG! The batsman absolutely nailed that shot! Luckily for the bowler there is a man in the deep, so only two runs.  (2) 

End of over 2
Kolkata Kings    19/3 (RR : 9.5)    Required RR(9.94)
B.McCullum     6 (4b)
A.Mathews     1 (2b)
A.Morkel    1-0-4-2

2.1  S.Tyagi to A.Mathews, He comes on the front foot to drive it, and is beaten for bounce! But instead of checking his shot, he follows through with it and sends it sailing into the pavillion! 6 runs, excellent batting!  (6) 
2.2  S.Tyagi to A.Mathews, Driven down the ground to long-on, the batsmen get only one  (1) 
2.3  S.Tyagi to B.McCullum, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
2.4  S.Tyagi to A.Mathews, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
2.5  S.Tyagi to A.Mathews, Driven beautifully into the gap. A sprawling effort in the deep keeps it down to three.  (3) 
2.6  S.Tyagi to B.McCullum, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot.  (4) 

End of over 3
Kolkata Kings    34/3 (RR : 11.3)    Required RR(9.65)
B.McCullum     11 (6b)
A.Mathews     11 (6b)
S.Tyagi    2-0-30-1

3.1  A.Morkel to A.Mathews, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
3.2  A.Morkel to A.Mathews, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
3.3  A.Morkel to A.Mathews, He comes on the front foot to drive it, and is beaten for bounce! But instead of checking his shot, he follows through with it and sends it sailing into the pavillion! 6 runs, excellent batting!  (6) 
3.4  A.Morkel to A.Mathews, He defends with the bat and pad tucked together, and the bowler goes up in appeal. Hard to tell if it was bat first or pad first, but the umpire thinks it was off the bat and he's got to go!

A.Mathews                             lbw A.Morkel
Runs : 17       Balls : 10         S/R : 170

(0) 
3.5  A.Morkel to W.Saha, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single  (1) 
3.6  A.Morkel to B.McCullum, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 4
Kolkata Kings    41/4 (RR : 10.3)    Required RR(9.81)
B.McCullum     11 (7b)
W.Saha     1 (1b)
A.Morkel    2-0-11-3

4.1  S.Tyagi to W.Saha, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close.   (0) 
4.2  S.Tyagi to W.Saha, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two.  (2) 
4.3  S.Tyagi to W.Saha, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! There is a fielder after it...he's runs hard...and takes the catch! Well done sir!

W.Saha                       c M.S.Dhoni b S.Tyagi
Runs : 3       Balls : 4         S/R : 75

(0) 
4.4  S.Tyagi to M.Tiwary, Full delivery outside off-stump, the batsman clears his left leg and swings, and cracks it up and over midwicket for six! Great shot, tremendous power!  (6) 
4.5  S.Tyagi to M.Tiwary, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
4.6  S.Tyagi to B.McCullum, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 

End of over 5
Kolkata Kings    50/5 (RR : 10)    Required RR(9.87)
B.McCullum     11 (8b)
M.Tiwary     7 (2b)
S.Tyagi    3-0-39-2

5.1  A.Morkel to M.Tiwary, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up.  (2) 
5.2  A.Morkel to M.Tiwary, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
5.3  A.Morkel to M.Tiwary, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs.  (4) 
5.4  A.Morkel to M.Tiwary, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it!  (4) 
5.5  A.Morkel to M.Tiwary, Very well bowled.  (0) 
5.6  A.Morkel to M.Tiwary, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 

End of over 6
Kolkata Kings    61/5 (RR : 10.2)    Required RR(9.79)
B.McCullum     11 (8b)
M.Tiwary     18 (8b)
A.Morkel    3-0-22-3

6.1  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Very well bowled.  (0) 
6.2  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
6.3  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 
6.4  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Great stop! Saved a run there he did!  (3) 
6.5  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
6.6  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 

End of over 7
Kolkata Kings    66/5 (RR : 9.43)    Required RR(10.2)
B.McCullum     12 (11b)
M.Tiwary     22 (11b)
R.Ashwin    1-0-5-0

7.1  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 
7.2  J.Oram to B.McCullum, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
7.3  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one.  (1) 
7.4  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
7.5  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
7.6  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it!  (4) 

End of over 8
Kolkata Kings    72/5 (RR : 9)    Required RR(10.5)
M.Tiwary     27 (15b)
B.McCullum     13 (13b)
J.Oram    1-0-6-0

8.1  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one.  (1) 
8.2  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Very well bowled.  (0) 
8.3  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
8.4  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
8.5  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
8.6  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 

End of over 9
Kolkata Kings    74/5 (RR : 8.22)    Required RR(11.3)
B.McCullum     14 (16b)
M.Tiwary     28 (18b)
J.Kemp    1-0-2-0

9.1  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, , No BallFull, almost yorker-length delivery outside offstump. Th batsman drives it hard and square of the wicket. Two more.  (2) 
9.1  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 
9.2  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 
9.3  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two.  (2) 
9.4  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit.  (1) 
9.5  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
9.6  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 

End of over 10
Kolkata Kings    83/5 (RR : 8.3)    Required RR(11.5)
M.Tiwary     31 (21b)
B.McCullum     19 (19b)
J.Oram    2-0-15-0

10.1  M.Muralitharan to B.McCullum, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective.  (4) 
10.2  M.Muralitharan to B.McCullum, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs.  (2) 
10.3  M.Muralitharan to B.McCullum, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
10.4  M.Muralitharan to B.McCullum, Full and on the toes, the batsman just flicks it past the now-vacant short fine leg region for four runs! The captain is fuming, and it's right after he took the fielder out of there!  (4) 
10.5  M.Muralitharan to B.McCullum, Full and on the toes, the batsman just flicks it past the now-vacant short fine leg region for four runs! The captain is fuming, and it's right after he took the fielder out of there!  (4) 
10.6  M.Muralitharan to B.McCullum, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 11
Kolkata Kings    97/5 (RR : 8.82)    Required RR(11.2)
B.McCullum     33 (25b)
M.Tiwary     31 (21b)
M.Muralitharan    1-0-14-0

11.1  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Short ball, cut away for a run.  (1) 
11.2  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
11.3  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 
11.4  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two.  (2) 
11.5  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
11.6  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 

End of over 12
Kolkata Kings    102/5 (RR : 8.5)    Required RR(12)
B.McCullum     36 (29b)
M.Tiwary     33 (23b)
R.Ashwin    2-0-10-0

12.1  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
12.2  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
12.3  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, One more to the total.  (1) 
12.4  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Driven beautifully into the gap. A sprawling effort in the deep keeps it down to three.  (3) 
12.5  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
12.6  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 13
Kolkata Kings    108/5 (RR : 8.31)    Required RR(12.9)
M.Tiwary     37 (27b)
B.McCullum     38 (31b)
J.Kemp    2-0-8-0

13.1  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot!  (4) 
13.2  J.Oram to B.McCullum, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
13.3  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run.  (0) 
13.4  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
13.5  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 
13.6  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 

End of over 14
Kolkata Kings    113/5 (RR : 8.07)    Required RR(14.2)
M.Tiwary     37 (29b)
B.McCullum     43 (35b)
J.Oram    3-0-20-0

14.1  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Text-book cover drive, four more.  (4) 
14.2  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
14.3  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Hammered down the ground. Two more.  (2) 
14.4  R.Ashwin to M.Tiwary, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
14.5  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four.  (4) 
14.6  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 

End of over 15
Kolkata Kings    126/5 (RR : 8.4)    Required RR(14.4)
M.Tiwary     40 (31b)
B.McCullum     53 (39b)
R.Ashwin    3-0-23-0

15.1  J.Oram to B.McCullum, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
15.2  J.Oram to B.McCullum, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
15.3  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, And it's a DLF Maxix...uhh...six runs!  (6) 
15.4  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four.  (4) 
15.5  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Short ball outside offstump, the batsman rocks back to cut it and sends it up and over point for six!  (6) 
15.6  J.Oram to M.Tiwary, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off!  (4) 

End of over 16
Kolkata Kings    147/5 (RR : 9.19)    Required RR(12.8)
M.Tiwary     60 (35b)
B.McCullum     54 (41b)
J.Oram    4-0-41-0

16.1  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
16.2  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run.  (0) 
16.3  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman.  (4) 
16.4  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
16.5  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, And that's going all the way, four runs!  (4) 
16.6  R.Ashwin to B.McCullum, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 17
Kolkata Kings    155/5 (RR : 9.12)    Required RR(14.3)
B.McCullum     62 (47b)
M.Tiwary     60 (35b)
R.Ashwin    4-0-31-0

17.1  J.Kemp to M.Tiwary, Short, wide, and played on! That's poor, poor batting, the bowler is estatic about getting a wicket off that!

M.Tiwary                                  b J.Kemp
Runs : 60       Balls : 36         S/R : 166.7

(0) 
17.2  J.Kemp to I.Abdullah, Hit straight to long on, and that's caught!

I.Abdullah               c M.Muralitharan b J.Kemp

(0) 
17.3  J.Kemp to M.Karthik, The run the first hard, they come for two, the fielder has the ball, they call for the third...will they get there!?! The throw is in, it's wide, the batsman makes the dive...and he's in! Excellent running, and poor fielding. 3 more!  (3) 
17.4  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, Slapped away through the offside for a glorious boundary! Lovely shot. The captain's fuming now and removes a man from third slip to cover that region.  (4) 
17.5  J.Kemp to B.McCullum, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
17.6  J.Kemp to M.Karthik, My GOD that's massive! 6 runs!  (6) 

End of over 18
Kolkata Kings    169/7 (RR : 9.39)    Required RR(14.5)
M.Karthik     9 (2b)
B.McCullum     67 (49b)
J.Kemp    3-0-22-2

18.1  A.Morkel to B.McCullum, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is.  (4) 
18.2  A.Morkel to B.McCullum, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
18.3  A.Morkel to B.McCullum, , No BallShort and pulled away for a single  (1) 
18.3  A.Morkel to M.Karthik, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more.  (2) 
18.4  A.Morkel to M.Karthik, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
18.5  A.Morkel to M.Karthik, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 
18.6  A.Morkel to M.Karthik, Full delivery outside off-stump, the batsman clears his left leg and swings, and inside edges the ball into his off-stump! Well, that's what you get for trying to slog across the line! I hope he's learnt his lesson.

M.Karthik                               b A.Morkel
Runs : 15       Balls : 6         S/R : 250

(0) 

End of over 19
Kolkata Kings    181/8 (RR : 9.53)    Required RR(17)
S.Bond     0 (0b)
B.McCullum     72 (51b)
A.Morkel    4-0-34-4

19.1  S.Tyagi to B.McCullum, He's skied it, too high, there's a fielder coming under it, takes it comfortably!

B.McCullum                           c & b S.Tyagi
Runs : 72       Balls : 52         S/R : 138.5

(0) 
19.2  S.Tyagi to I.Sharma, Short ball, pulled away for four!  (4) 
19.3  S.Tyagi to I.Sharma, Down the track and driven through midwicket. There is no fielder in the deep so Long On has to run around to field it, and so in the meanwhile the batsmen get three. Poor bowling but good placement.  (3) 
19.4  S.Tyagi to S.Bond, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover.  (1) 
19.5  S.Tyagi to I.Sharma, He comes on the front foot to drive it, and is beaten for bounce! But instead of checking his shot, he follows through with it and sends it sailing into the pavillion! 6 runs, excellent batting!  (6) 
19.6  S.Tyagi to I.Sharma, Delicate little late cut, well placed. The batsmen hesitate going for the single...it's a huge mix up...and they end up at the same end! Easy runout, poor, poor running.

I.Sharma                          run out M.Hussey
Runs : 13       Balls : 4         S/R : 325

(0) 

End of over 20
Kolkata Kings    195/10 (RR : 9.75)    Required RR(1.#J)
-     0 (0b)
S.Bond     1 (1b)
S.Tyagi    4-0-53-3

The final scorecard for second innings was : 
Score: 195
 Wickets : 10
 Overs : 20.0

Code:
Kolkata Kings vs. Chennai Champs

Chennai Champs Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
M.Vijay                                       not out   99   62  11   1  159.7
M.Hussey                                lbw A.Mathews    3    2   0   0    150
M.S.Dhoni                          run out I.Abdullah   84   50   6   5    168
S.Raina                                       not out    5    3   0   0  166.7
S.Badrinath                                       dnb    0    0   0   0      0
A.Morkel                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0
J.Kemp                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
J.Oram                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
M.Muralitharan                                    dnb    0    0   0   0      0
R.Ashwin                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0
S.Tyagi                                           dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 198                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 9.9

Extras : 7    No Balls : 2       Wides : 2    Leg Byes : 3        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kolkata Kings Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
D.Hussey                             2.0           0      20           0     10
A.Mathews                            3.5           0      45           1  11.74
I.Abdullah                           4.0           0      49           0  12.25
M.Karthik                            2.0           0      16           0      8
S.Bond                               3.4           0      41           0  11.18
I.Sharma                             4.0           0      24           0      6

Total: 198                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 9.9

Extras : 7    No Balls : 2       Wides : 2    Leg Byes : 3        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kolkata Kings Innings 

B.McCullum                              c & b S.Tyagi   72   52  11   0  138.5
C.Gayle                          c R.Ashwin b S.Tyagi    6    2   0   1    300
S.Ganguly                         c J.Kemp b A.Morkel    6    3   1   0    200
D.Hussey                      st M.S.Dhoni b A.Morkel    0    1   0   0      0
A.Mathews                                lbw A.Morkel   17   10   0   2    170
W.Saha                          c M.S.Dhoni b S.Tyagi    3    4   0   0     75
M.Tiwary                                     b J.Kemp   60   36   5   3  166.7
I.Abdullah                  c M.Muralitharan b J.Kemp    0    1   0   0      0
M.Karthik                                  b A.Morkel   15    6   1   1    250
S.Bond                                        not out    1    1   0   0    100
I.Sharma                             run out M.Hussey   13    4   1   1    325

Total: 195                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 9.75

Extras : 2    No Balls : 2       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Chennai Champs Bowling

A.Morkel                             4.0           0      34           4    8.5
J.Kemp                               3.0           0      22           2  7.333
J.Oram                               4.0           0      41           0  10.25
M.Muralitharan                       1.0           0      14           0     14
R.Ashwin                             4.0           0      31           0   7.75
S.Tyagi                              4.0           0      53           3  13.25

Total: 195                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 9.75

Kolkata Kings vs. Chennai Champs

Chennai Champs - 198/2 in 20.0 overs. 
Kolkata Kings - 195/10 in 20.0 overs. 

Chennai Champs wins the match by 3 runs

Chennai Champs wins the match by 3 runs

Congrats Chennai Champs for the win.And well tried Kolkata Kings.

Man Of The Match : M.Vijay

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A little bit improvement is needed in the presentation of the non-scorecard part.

Prats

International Coach
Bargav - I think you should not post non scorecard part in normal font..:yes
What a match this was man..Vijay and Dhoni were Super kings in batting..
Also must appreciate Kolkatta i.e McCullum and Tiwary..:happy

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I have seen this league for quite a while and this league seems brilliant:yes

But, the big and only letdown is the presentation

It should be like this

Code:
[B]Team Name 1/Logo VS Team Name 2/Team Logo[/B]

Commentry
Code:
----
----
----

Scorecard
Code:
----
-----
-----
----

Man of a match:-
Code:
Photo of him

:cheers and Hope this league will be a success

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to Dhoni, Vijay, Morkel, Chennai Champs have championed!

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Match 9:Delhi Destroyers Vs Mumbai Monsters at Feroz Shah Kotla

delhidestroyers.png
VS
attachment.php

Match 9: Delhi Destroyers Vs Mumbai Monsters at Feroz Shah Kotla.

Pitch Condition: Slow

Code:
0.1  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it!  (4) 
0.2  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Short ball outside offstump, the batsman rocks back to cut it and sends it up and over point for six!  (6) 
0.3  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
0.4  D.Nannes to S.Dhawan, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four.  (4) 
0.5  D.Nannes to S.Dhawan, The bowler appeals, and the finger of death has lifted.

S.Dhawan                              lbw D.Nannes
Runs : 4       Balls : 2         S/R : 200

(0) 
0.6  D.Nannes to S.Tiwary, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken.  (1) 

End of over 1
Mumbai Monsters    16/1 (RR : 16)
S.Tendulkar     11 (3b)
S.Tiwary     1 (1b)
D.Nannes    1-0-16-1

1.1  A.Nehra to S.Tiwary, That's gone high in the air, and an easy catch in the end.

S.Tiwary                             c & b A.Nehra
Runs : 1       Balls : 2         S/R : 50

(0) 
1.2  A.Nehra to K.Pollard, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close.   (0) 
1.3  A.Nehra to K.Pollard, , No Ball. And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is.  (4) 
1.3  A.Nehra to K.Pollard, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single.  (1) 
1.4  A.Nehra to S.Tendulkar, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
1.5  A.Nehra to S.Tendulkar, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more.  (2) 
1.6  A.Nehra to S.Tendulkar, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 2
Mumbai Monsters    28/2 (RR : 14)
S.Tendulkar     17 (6b)
K.Pollard     5 (2b)
A.Nehra    1-0-12-1

2.1  D.Nannes to K.Pollard, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
2.2  D.Nannes to K.Pollard, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
2.3  D.Nannes to K.Pollard, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single  (1) 
2.4  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling.  (4) 
2.5  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 
2.6  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 

End of over 3
Mumbai Monsters    33/2 (RR : 11)
S.Tendulkar     21 (9b)
K.Pollard     6 (5b)
D.Nannes    2-0-21-1

3.1  A.Nehra to K.Pollard, Someone should really tell him what that bat is for. Rapped dead in front, the umpire has no hesistation.

K.Pollard                              lbw A.Nehra
Runs : 6       Balls : 6         S/R : 100

(0) 
3.2  A.Nehra to A.Nayar, Sharp reflexes, excellent catch! That's certainly going to be on the highlight reel.

A.Nayar                 c AB De Villiers b A.Nehra

(0) 
3.3  A.Nehra to A.Rayudu, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
3.4  A.Nehra to A.Rayudu, Biffed down to long-off, easy single.  (1) 
3.5  A.Nehra to S.Tendulkar, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
3.6  A.Nehra to S.Tendulkar, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 

End of over 4
Mumbai Monsters    37/4 (RR : 9.25)
A.Rayudu     3 (2b)
S.Tendulkar     22 (11b)
A.Nehra    2-0-16-3

4.1  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 
4.2  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two.  (2) 
4.3  D.Nannes to S.Tendulkar, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover.  (1) 
4.4  D.Nannes to A.Rayudu, Down the wicket, swings, misses, and the keeper does the rest. Easy as pie.

A.Rayudu              st AB De Villiers b D.Nannes
Runs : 3       Balls : 3         S/R : 100

(0) 
4.5  D.Nannes to D.Bravo, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky!  (4) 
4.6  D.Nannes to D.Bravo, Down the track, and BOOM! Six Runs! Great batting!  (6) 

End of over 5
Mumbai Monsters    54/5 (RR : 10.8)
D.Bravo     10 (2b)
S.Tendulkar     29 (14b)
D.Nannes    3-0-38-2

5.1  A.Nehra to S.Tendulkar, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! YESSS! The umpire gives it, and he's got to go!

S.Tendulkar                            lbw A.Nehra
Runs : 29       Balls : 15         S/R : 193.3

(0) 
5.2  A.Nehra to H.Singh, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
5.3  A.Nehra to D.Bravo, My GOD that's massive! 6 runs!  (6) 
5.4  A.Nehra to D.Bravo, Down the track, and BOOM! Six Runs! Great batting!  (6) 
5.5  A.Nehra to D.Bravo, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.  (1) 
5.6  A.Nehra to H.Singh, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two.  (2) 

End of over 6
Mumbai Monsters    70/6 (RR : 11.7)
H.Singh     3 (2b)
D.Bravo     23 (5b)
A.Nehra    3-0-32-4

6.1  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while.  (2) 
6.2  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, No shot offered.  (0) 
6.3  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
6.4  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot!  (4) 
6.5  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 
6.6  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover.  (1) 

End of over 7
Mumbai Monsters    77/6 (RR : 11)
H.Singh     3 (2b)
D.Bravo     30 (11b)
R.Bhatia    1-0-7-0

7.1  D.Vettori to D.Bravo, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single  (1) 
7.2  D.Vettori to H.Singh, That's a single.  (1) 
7.3  D.Vettori to D.Bravo, Good running, two runs.  (2) 
7.4  D.Vettori to D.Bravo, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
7.5  D.Vettori to D.Bravo, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
7.6  D.Vettori to D.Bravo, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 

End of over 8
Mumbai Monsters    81/6 (RR : 10.1)
D.Bravo     33 (16b)
H.Singh     4 (3b)
D.Vettori    1-0-4-0

8.1  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
8.2  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, , No Ball. Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
8.2  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 
8.3  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
8.4  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, Very well bowled.  (0) 
8.5  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
8.6  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run.  (0) 

End of over 9
Mumbai Monsters    86/6 (RR : 9.56)
H.Singh     8 (9b)
D.Bravo     33 (16b)
R.Bhatia    2-0-12-0

9.1  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Very well bowled.  (0) 
9.2  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
9.3  T.Dilshan to H.Singh, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 
9.4  T.Dilshan to H.Singh, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
9.5  T.Dilshan to H.Singh, Very well bowled.  (0) 
9.6  T.Dilshan to H.Singh, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up.  (2) 

End of over 10
Mumbai Monsters    91/6 (RR : 9.1)
H.Singh     12 (13b)
D.Bravo     34 (18b)
T.Dilshan    1-0-5-0

10.1  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more.  (2) 
10.2  R.Bhatia to D.Bravo, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single  (1) 
10.3  R.Bhatia to H.Singh, Excellent bowling, catches the batsman off-guard with a vicious bouncer! The batsman top edges it high in the air, and the catch is taken!

H.Singh                      c V.Sehwag b R.Bhatia
Runs : 12       Balls : 14         S/R : 85.71

(0) 
10.4  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two.  (2) 
10.5  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 
10.6  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 

End of over 11
Mumbai Monsters    96/7 (RR : 8.73)
R.Mclaren     2 (3b)
D.Bravo     37 (20b)
R.Bhatia    3-0-17-1

11.1  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Played to deep cover. Two runs.  (2) 
11.2  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
11.3  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 
11.4  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
11.5  T.Dilshan to R.Mclaren, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
11.6  T.Dilshan to R.Mclaren, Very well bowled.  (0) 

End of over 12
Mumbai Monsters    101/7 (RR : 8.42)
R.Mclaren     2 (5b)
D.Bravo     42 (24b)
T.Dilshan    2-0-10-0

12.1  P.Sangwan to D.Bravo, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one.  (1) 
12.2  P.Sangwan to R.Mclaren, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more.  (4) 
12.3  P.Sangwan to R.Mclaren, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken.  (1) 
12.4  P.Sangwan to D.Bravo, One more to the total.  (1) 
12.5  P.Sangwan to R.Mclaren, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
12.6  P.Sangwan to R.Mclaren, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He drops a glove and hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to just a single.  (1) 

End of over 13
Mumbai Monsters    109/7 (RR : 8.38)
D.Bravo     44 (26b)
R.Mclaren     8 (9b)
P.Sangwan    1-0-8-0

13.1  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
13.2  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, Lofted drive, falls into the gap. The ball gets stuck in the outfield meaning the batsmen get only two.  (2) 
13.3  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot!  (4) 
13.4  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more.  (2) 
13.5  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
13.6  R.Bhatia to R.Mclaren, No shot offered.  (0) 

End of over 14
Mumbai Monsters    117/7 (RR : 8.36)
R.Mclaren     16 (15b)
D.Bravo     44 (26b)
R.Bhatia    4-0-25-1

14.1  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
14.2  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two.  (2) 
14.3  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
14.4  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Rubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 
14.5  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
14.6  T.Dilshan to D.Bravo, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 

End of over 15
Mumbai Monsters    123/7 (RR : 8.2)
D.Bravo     50 (32b)
R.Mclaren     16 (15b)
T.Dilshan    3-0-16-0

15.1  D.Vettori to R.Mclaren, , Wide, one run  (1) 
15.1  D.Vettori to R.Mclaren, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs.  (2) 
15.2  D.Vettori to R.Mclaren, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
15.3  D.Vettori to R.Mclaren, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
15.4  D.Vettori to R.Mclaren, Gorgeous square drive, placed perfectly past point. There isn't a lot of power in the shot though, and third man cuts it off while the batsmen run hard for three.  (3) 
15.5  D.Vettori to D.Bravo, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single  (1) 
15.6  D.Vettori to R.Mclaren, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.  (1) 

End of over 16
Mumbai Monsters    131/7 (RR : 8.19)
D.Bravo     51 (33b)
R.Mclaren     22 (20b)
D.Vettori    2-0-12-0

16.1  P.Sangwan to R.Mclaren, Someone should really tell him what that bat is for. Clean bowled!

R.Mclaren                              b P.Sangwan
Runs : 22       Balls : 21         S/R : 104.8

(0) 
16.2  P.Sangwan to Z,Khan, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
16.3  P.Sangwan to Z,Khan, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
16.4  P.Sangwan to Z,Khan, He's hit on the pads, the fielders let out a shout. The umpire has no qualms, and gives him out!

Z,Khan                               lbw P.Sangwan
Runs : 0       Balls : 3         S/R : 0

(0) 
16.5  P.Sangwan to L.Malinga, Slog-sweep time! He hasn't executed that quite well, and....yup, he's out caught! Tough luck kid, maybe you'll do better next time.

L.Malinga                   c V.Sehwag b P.Sangwan

(0) 

The final scorecard for first innings was : 
Score: 131
 Overs : 16.5

The second innings begins now 

0.1  L.Malinga to G.Gambhir, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 
0.2  L.Malinga to G.Gambhir, That's a single.  (1) 
0.3  L.Malinga to T.Dilshan, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad.  (0) 
0.4  L.Malinga to T.Dilshan, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
0.5  L.Malinga to T.Dilshan, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
0.6  L.Malinga to T.Dilshan, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 

End of over 1
Delhi Destroyers    1/0 (RR : 1)    Required RR(6.84)
T.Dilshan     0 (4b)
G.Gambhir     1 (2b)
L.Malinga    1-0-1-0

1.1  R.Mclaren to G.Gambhir, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 
1.2  R.Mclaren to G.Gambhir, Plumb!

G.Gambhir                            lbw R.Mclaren
Runs : 1       Balls : 4         S/R : 25

(0) 
1.3  R.Mclaren to V.Sehwag, Full delivery outside off-stump, the batsman clears his left leg and swings, and top edges it high into the air. It's an easy catch in the end, and hopefully the batsman has learnt why you shouldn't slog across the line!

V.Sehwag                           c & b R.Mclaren

(0) 
1.4  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, Sloppy fielding, the batsmen were content with one but end up getting two.  (2) 
1.5  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, Very well bowled.  (0) 
1.6  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, He's absolutely NAILED that one, but the man in the deep makes a fantastic save, pushing the ball back in just in time! His teammate picks up the ball and hurls it in and they save a run, good teamwork.  (3) 

End of over 2
Delhi Destroyers    6/2 (RR : 3)    Required RR(6.94)
T.Dilshan     0 (4b)
D.Karthik     5 (3b)
R.Mclaren    1-0-5-2

2.1  L.Malinga to D.Karthik, Flicked off his hips through the vacant square leg region for two runs. The captain decides to remove a man from gully to cover up that spot.  (2) 
2.2  L.Malinga to D.Karthik, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
2.3  L.Malinga to D.Karthik, One more to the total.  (1) 
2.4  L.Malinga to T.Dilshan, Ah, great ball. It bounced more than the batsman expected it to, causing him to check his shot at the last moment and lob the ball into the air for an easy catch.

T.Dilshan                   c S.Tiwary b L.Malinga
Runs : 0       Balls : 5         S/R : 0

(0) 
2.5  L.Malinga to D.Warner, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
2.6  L.Malinga to D.Warner, Slog-sweep time! He's executed that quite well too, and...yes, it's six! Nice job son!  (6) 

End of over 3
Delhi Destroyers    15/3 (RR : 5)    Required RR(6.82)
D.Warner     6 (2b)
D.Karthik     8 (6b)
L.Malinga    2-0-10-1

3.1  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
3.2  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, That wasn't a bad ball, but the batsmen went at it with everything except the kitchen sink, and got enough on it to send it over the fence! 6 more!  (6) 
3.3  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
3.4  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
3.5  R.Mclaren to D.Warner, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two.  (2) 
3.6  R.Mclaren to D.Warner, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 

End of over 4
Delhi Destroyers    24/3 (RR : 6)    Required RR(6.69)
D.Warner     8 (4b)
D.Karthik     15 (10b)
R.Mclaren    2-0-14-2

4.1  L.Malinga to D.Karthik, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
4.2  L.Malinga to D.Warner, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one.  (1) 
4.3  L.Malinga to D.Karthik, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
4.4  L.Malinga to D.Karthik, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.  (1) 
4.5  L.Malinga to D.Warner, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball.  (0) 
4.6  L.Malinga to D.Warner, One more to the total.  (1) 

End of over 5
Delhi Destroyers    28/3 (RR : 5.6)    Required RR(6.87)
D.Karthik     17 (13b)
D.Warner     10 (7b)
L.Malinga    3-0-14-1

5.1  R.Mclaren to D.Warner, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
5.2  R.Mclaren to D.Warner, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
5.3  R.Mclaren to D.Warner, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
5.4  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling.  (4) 
5.5  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective.  (4) 
5.6  R.Mclaren to D.Karthik, Slog-sweep time! He hasn't executed that quite well, and....yup, he's out caught! Tough luck kid, maybe you'll do better next time.

D.Karthik                   c A.Rayudu b R.Mclaren
Runs : 25       Balls : 16         S/R : 156.3

(0) 

End of over 6
Delhi Destroyers    37/4 (RR : 6.17)    Required RR(6.71)
AB De Villiers     0 (0b)
D.Warner     11 (10b)
R.Mclaren    3-0-23-3

6.1  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two.  (2) 
6.2  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment!  (0) 
6.3  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single.Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run.  (1) 
6.4  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Very well bowled.  (0) 
6.5  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
6.6  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 

End of over 7
Delhi Destroyers    40/4 (RR : 5.71)    Required RR(7)
AB De Villiers     0 (3b)
D.Warner     14 (13b)
Z,Khan    1-0-3-0

7.1  K.Pollard to D.Warner, Oooh! Good ball, yorker length delivery on the legstump. The batsman just barely gets his bat down on time, and the non striker urges him through for a quick single.  (1) 
7.2  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, We've just recieved a letter here in the commentary box, from an fan who wants us to 'Shut the fuc..' oh dear, um, nevermind. Back to the cricket, and it seems the batsmen ran three! Well done.  (3) 
7.3  K.Pollard to D.Warner, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more.  (2) 
7.4  K.Pollard to D.Warner, Perfect yorker on the leg stump.  (0) 
7.5  K.Pollard to D.Warner, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single  (1) 
7.6  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, Easy single.  (1) 

End of over 8
Delhi Destroyers    48/4 (RR : 6)    Required RR(6.92)
D.Warner     18 (17b)
AB De Villiers     4 (5b)
K.Pollard    1-0-8-0

8.1  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
8.2  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He drops a glove and hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to just a single.  (1) 
8.3  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Short and pulled away for a single  (1) 
8.4  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
8.5  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit.  (1) 
8.6  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 

End of over 9
Delhi Destroyers    51/4 (RR : 5.67)    Required RR(7.27)
D.Warner     19 (19b)
AB De Villiers     6 (9b)
Z,Khan    2-0-6-0

9.1  D.Bravo to AB De Villiers, Tucked to off side, one more.  (1) 
9.2  D.Bravo to D.Warner, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close.   (0) 
9.3  D.Bravo to D.Warner, BANG! The batsman absolutely nailed that shot! Luckily for the bowler there is a man in the deep, so only two runs.  (2) 
9.4  D.Bravo to D.Warner, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
9.5  D.Bravo to D.Warner, Very well bowled.  (0) 
9.6  D.Bravo to D.Warner, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run.  (0) 

End of over 10
Delhi Destroyers    54/4 (RR : 5.4)    Required RR(7.7)
D.Warner     21 (24b)
AB De Villiers     7 (10b)
D.Bravo    1-0-3-0

10.1  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, Swing and a miss. No run.  (0) 
10.2  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though.  (1) 
10.3  K.Pollard to D.Warner, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
10.4  K.Pollard to D.Warner, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two.  (2) 
10.5  K.Pollard to D.Warner, EDGED AND TAKE...DROPPED! The keeper drops it! A simple chance and he fluffs it! Single.  (1) 
10.6  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, One, Two, Three more added to the total. Well run!  (3) 

End of over 11
Delhi Destroyers    61/4 (RR : 5.55)    Required RR(7.78)
D.Warner     24 (27b)
AB De Villiers     11 (13b)
K.Pollard    2-0-15-0

11.1  H.Singh to AB De Villiers, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single!  (1) 
11.2  H.Singh to D.Warner, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total.  (2) 
11.3  H.Singh to D.Warner, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that.  (0) 
11.4  H.Singh to D.Warner, And the batsman pulls out the sweep shot! Takes a lot of skill to play that, and he has enough to place it for two.  (2) 
11.5  H.Singh to D.Warner, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call.  (0) 
11.6  H.Singh to D.Warner, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run.  (0) 

End of over 12
Delhi Destroyers    66/4 (RR : 5.5)    Required RR(8.13)
D.Warner     28 (32b)
AB De Villiers     12 (14b)
H.Singh    1-0-5-0

12.1  D.Bravo to AB De Villiers, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 
12.2  D.Bravo to AB De Villiers, Very well bowled.  (0) 
12.3  D.Bravo to AB De Villiers, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit.  (1) 
12.4  D.Bravo to D.Warner, He tried to go over the top but doesn't connect well. However, it's placed in the gap the ball trickles away for four.  (4) 
12.5  D.Bravo to D.Warner, , No BallGood short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He drops a glove and hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to just a single.  (1) 
12.5  D.Bravo to AB De Villiers, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit.  (1) 
12.6  D.Bravo to D.Warner, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs.  (2) 

End of over 13
Delhi Destroyers    76/4 (RR : 5.85)    Required RR(7.86)
D.Warner     35 (34b)
AB De Villiers     14 (18b)
D.Bravo    2-0-13-0

13.1  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two.  (2) 
13.2  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Text-book cover drive, four more.  (4) 
13.3  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one.  (1) 
13.4  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off!  (4) 
13.5  Z,Khan to D.Warner, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
13.6  Z,Khan to D.Warner, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot.  (4) 

End of over 14
Delhi Destroyers    91/4 (RR : 6.5)    Required RR(6.67)
D.Warner     43 (37b)
AB De Villiers     21 (21b)
Z,Khan    3-0-21-0

14.1  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run.  (0) 
14.2  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
14.3  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs.  (4) 
14.4  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 
14.5  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, He's hit that high and hard...the fielder is coming underneath it...will he catch it? NOOOO! He spills the chance! And to add insult to injury, the ball rolls away for four runs. The bowler is fuming!  (4) 
14.6  K.Pollard to AB De Villiers, That was a very good delivery.  (0) 

End of over 15
Delhi Destroyers    99/4 (RR : 6.6)    Required RR(6.4)
AB De Villiers     29 (27b)
D.Warner     43 (37b)
K.Pollard    3-0-23-0

15.1  D.Bravo to D.Warner, , No BallRubbish ball, short and on the legs, flicked away with ease. Four more.  (4) 
15.1  D.Bravo to D.Warner, Very well bowled.  (0) 
15.2  D.Bravo to D.Warner, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off!  (4) 
15.3  D.Bravo to D.Warner, That's out, no question about it. Excellent bowling.

D.Warner                               lbw D.Bravo
Runs : 51       Balls : 40         S/R : 127.5

(0) 
15.4  D.Bravo to D.Nannes, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
15.5  D.Bravo to D.Nannes, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run.  (0) 
15.6  D.Bravo to D.Nannes, The run the first hard, they come for two, the fielder has the ball, they call for the third...will they get there!?! The throw is in, it's wide, the batsman makes the dive...and he's in! Excellent running, and poor fielding. 3 more!  (3) 

End of over 16
Delhi Destroyers    111/5 (RR : 6.94)    Required RR(5)
AB De Villiers     29 (27b)
D.Nannes     3 (3b)
D.Bravo    3-0-25-1

16.1  Z,Khan to D.Nannes, He walks down the track, but does it too early, and the bowler fires the ball wide. The batsman tries to reach it but fails, and the keeper does the rest. Clever bowling.

D.Nannes                      st A.Rayudu b Z,Khan
Runs : 3       Balls : 4         S/R : 75

(0) 
16.2  Z,Khan to R.Bhatia, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and gets his partner run out! Oh dear!

R.Bhatia                            run out Z,Khan

(0) 
16.3  Z,Khan to D.Vettori, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two.  (2) 
16.4  Z,Khan to D.Vettori, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though.  (1) 
16.5  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Tucked on the off side, two more to the total.  (2) 
16.6  Z,Khan to AB De Villiers, Someone should really tell him what that bat is for. Clean bowled!

AB De Villiers                            b Z,Khan
Runs : 31       Balls : 29         S/R : 106.9

(0) 

End of over 17
Delhi Destroyers    116/8 (RR : 6.82)    Required RR(5)
P.Sangwan     0 (0b)
D.Vettori     3 (2b)
Z,Khan    4-0-26-2

17.1  H.Singh to D.Vettori, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs.  (2) 
17.2  H.Singh to D.Vettori, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run.  (0) 
17.3  H.Singh to D.Vettori, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and gets his partner run out! Oh dear!

D.Vettori                          run out A.Nayar
Runs : 5       Balls : 5         S/R : 100

(0) 
17.4  H.Singh to A.Nehra, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run.  (0) 
17.5  H.Singh to A.Nehra, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run.  (0) 
17.6  H.Singh to A.Nehra, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close.  (0) 

End of over 18
Delhi Destroyers    118/9 (RR : 6.56)    Required RR(6.5)
A.Nehra     0 (3b)
P.Sangwan     0 (0b)
H.Singh    2-0-7-0

18.1  L.Malinga to P.Sangwan, No Run, excellent bowling.  (0) 
18.2  L.Malinga to P.Sangwan, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark.  (0) 
18.3  L.Malinga to P.Sangwan, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one.  (1) 
18.4  L.Malinga to A.Nehra, Very well bowled.  (0) 
18.5  L.Malinga to A.Nehra, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run.  (0) 
18.6  L.Malinga to A.Nehra, That's gone high...really high...very very very high...it's lost in the sky...will someone catch this? The fielders all come under it...someone has to take it...oh yes he has! Splendid effort!

A.Nehra                  c S.Tendulkar b L.Malinga
Runs : 0       Balls : 6         S/R : 0

(0) 

End of over 19
Delhi Destroyers    119/10 (RR : 6.26)    Required RR(12)
M.Henriques     0 (0b)
P.Sangwan     1 (3b)
L.Malinga    4-0-15-2

The final scorecard for second innings was : 
Score: 119
 Overs : 19.0

Code:
Delhi Destroyers vs. Mumbai Monsters

Mumbai Monsters Innings 

S.Tendulkar                               lbw A.Nehra   29   15   3   1  193.3
S.Dhawan                                 lbw D.Nannes    4    2   1   0    200
S.Tiwary                                c & b A.Nehra    1    2   0   0     50
K.Pollard                                 lbw A.Nehra    6    6   1   0    100
A.Nayar                    c AB De Villiers b A.Nehra    0    1   0   0      0
A.Rayudu                 st AB De Villiers b D.Nannes    3    3   0   0    100
D.Bravo                                       not out   51   33   3   3  154.5
H.Singh                         c V.Sehwag b R.Bhatia   12   14   0   0  85.71
R.Mclaren                                 b P.Sangwan   22   21   2   0  104.8
Z,Khan                                  lbw P.Sangwan    0    3   0   0      0
L.Malinga                      c V.Sehwag b P.Sangwan    0    1   0   0      0

Total: 131                       Overs: 16.5                    Run Rate: 8.188

Extras : 3    No Balls : 2       Wides : 1    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Delhi Destroyers Bowling

T.Dilshan                            3.0           0      16           0  5.333
D.Nannes                             3.0           0      38           2  12.67
R.Bhatia                             4.0           0      25           1   6.25
D.Vettori                            2.0           0      12           0      6
P.Sangwan                            1.5           0       8           3  4.364
A.Nehra                              3.0           0      32           4  10.67

Delhi Destroyers Innings 

G.Gambhir                               lbw R.Mclaren    1    4   0   0     25
T.Dilshan                      c S.Tiwary b L.Malinga    0    5   0   0      0
V.Sehwag                              c & b R.Mclaren    0    1   0   0      0
D.Karthik                      c A.Rayudu b R.Mclaren   25   16   2   1  156.3
D.Warner                                  lbw D.Bravo   51   40   5   1  127.5
AB De Villiers                               b Z,Khan   31   29   3   0  106.9
D.Nannes                         st A.Rayudu b Z,Khan    3    4   0   0     75
R.Bhatia                               run out Z,Khan    0    1   0   0      0
D.Vettori                             run out A.Nayar    5    5   0   0    100
P.Sangwan                                     not out    1    3   0   0  33.33
A.Nehra                     c S.Tendulkar b L.Malinga    0    6   0   0      0

Total: 119                       Overs: 19.0                    Run Rate: 6.263

Mumbai Monsters Bowling

K.Pollard                            3.0           0      23           0  7.667
D.Bravo                              3.0           0      25           1  8.333
H.Singh                              2.0           0       7           0    3.5
R.Mclaren                            3.0           0      23           3  7.667
Z,Khan                               4.0           0      26           2    6.5
L.Malinga                            4.0           0      15           2   3.75

Mumbai Monsters - 131/10 in 16.5 overs. 
Delhi Destroyers - 119/10 in 19.0 overs. 

Mumbai Monsters Innings 

S.Tendulkar                               lbw A.Nehra   29   15   3   1  193.3
S.Dhawan                                 lbw D.Nannes    4    2   1   0    200
S.Tiwary                                c & b A.Nehra    1    2   0   0     50
K.Pollard                                 lbw A.Nehra    6    6   1   0    100
A.Nayar                    c AB De Villiers b A.Nehra    0    1   0   0      0
A.Rayudu                 st AB De Villiers b D.Nannes    3    3   0   0    100
D.Bravo                                       not out   51   33   3   3  154.5
H.Singh                         c V.Sehwag b R.Bhatia   12   14   0   0  85.71
R.Mclaren                                 b P.Sangwan   22   21   2   0  104.8
Z,Khan                                  lbw P.Sangwan    0    3   0   0      0
L.Malinga                      c V.Sehwag b P.Sangwan    0    1   0   0      0

Delhi Destroyers Bowling

T.Dilshan                            3.0           0      16           0  5.333
D.Nannes                             3.0           0      38           2  12.67
R.Bhatia                             4.0           0      25           1   6.25
D.Vettori                            2.0           0      12           0      6
P.Sangwan                            1.5           0       8           3  4.364
A.Nehra                              3.0           0      32           4  10.67

Delhi Destroyers Innings 

G.Gambhir                               lbw R.Mclaren    1    4   0   0     25
T.Dilshan                      c S.Tiwary b L.Malinga    0    5   0   0      0
V.Sehwag                              c & b R.Mclaren    0    1   0   0      0
D.Karthik                      c A.Rayudu b R.Mclaren   25   16   2   1  156.3
D.Warner                                  lbw D.Bravo   51   40   5   1  127.5
AB De Villiers                               b Z,Khan   31   29   3   0  106.9
D.Nannes                         st A.Rayudu b Z,Khan    3    4   0   0     75
R.Bhatia                               run out Z,Khan    0    1   0   0      0
D.Vettori                             run out A.Nayar    5    5   0   0    100
P.Sangwan                                     not out    1    3   0   0  33.33
A.Nehra                     c S.Tendulkar b L.Malinga    0    6   0   0      0

Mumbai Monsters Bowling

K.Pollard                            3.0           0      23           0  7.667
D.Bravo                              3.0           0      25           1  8.333
H.Singh                              2.0           0       7           0    3.5
R.Mclaren                            3.0           0      23           3  7.667
Z,Khan                               4.0           0      26           2    6.5
L.Malinga                            4.0           0      15           2   3.75

Mumbai Monsters - 131/10 in 16.5 overs. 
Delhi Destroyers - 119/10 in 19.0 overs. 

Mumbai Monsters wins the match by 12 runs

Result:Mumbai Monsters wins the match by 12 runs
Congrats Mumbai Monsters For The Win.
Man Of The Match : D.Bravo
images

Last edited:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Somewhat better but since this is an IPL/T20 league I suggest you to put IPL images or T20 Images. Also do not quote the Team vs Team thingy....

I just did that to show you

BTW
rating_3.gif
for you

kandy422

Club Captain
man!!! sad... I lost this match...
Pitch had played a very great role...
mate use the fast pitch mate...
high scores will be crazy in the leagues...

Prats

International Coach
Really foolish play by Dehli except Villiers and Nehra...
Bravo and Ryan were great..
Congo Mumbai..:)
Need Improvements bargav in presentation..Use normal font
Also edit that code, Scorecard is double-posted in that..;)

Users who are viewing this thread