On Hold Indian Master League T20 | FINAL | Mast Punjab is the winners of IMLT20 Season 01*

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You need to pick just 1 and 2nd after every one done with there 1st replacement... But for now I will keep back your 2nd one...

I did the changes in My above post, Consider that.

And Please delete your Above post ....So No body take My picks. :p

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
If @Star Player not replace his any current player with in 10pm IST than rest of Team can pick there 2nd player... before i mention 2nd round will run in reverse, but every one visit PC at different times so to finish this free trade soon, there will be no reverse rules, any one can replace in any order... @arun_8 @Arun. @themusketeer @EARAgAV @Star Player
if you don't need 2nd replace than post it as skip...

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I quit @RedKing i can't convert a 50 over league based selected side into a T20 league winning side.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I quit @RedKing i can't convert a 50 over league based selected side into a T20 league winning side.
Don't quite yet... Your team had very good combination even in T20... I try to bring different type of T20 league not like fancy IPL... Stick with us at least for 2-3 rounds... If that time you thinks you want to quit than I will not force you... Just give me time I will give you the top T20 league of planet cricket history... If you believe me than Don't quite...

Users who are viewing this thread