Indian Premier League 2008

Easily the toughest selection i've ever faced.. more than 50 games with the same team :eek:

i've gone with face value, and probably people whom i like, not even looking at the teams they play for.
Will surely make some changes, and fine tune the squad as i get to learn a bit more about them.

Thanks for creating Zexy.

Easily the toughest selection i've ever faced.. more than 50 games with the same team :eek:

i've gone with face value, and probably people whom i like, not even looking at the teams they play for.
Will surely make some changes, and fine tune the squad as i get to learn a bit more about them.

Thanks for creating Zexy.

I will choose a player from each teams :onpc

Toughest selection as well as the toughest game to make.

Btw,Nathan Bracken has been ruled out.Ashley Noffke to replace him,should we change the players ?

I have selected players 5 times and then did reset.
I am totally confused.I don't think I can do this.
Though I am thinking to try my luck and allow my Girl Friend to select the team who doesn't know even cricket.:p

I have selected players 5 times and then did reset.
I am totally confused.I don't think I can do this.
Though I am thinking to try my luck and allow my Girl Friend to select the team who doesn't know even cricket.:p

So,you are finally going around with your bosses daughter ?

The selection is tough. I have Symmo as my captain,but am not going to make too many changes now.
Either i do very well,else i screw up.

I think if there are less than 40 we should call this one off,seeing as the vbookie for IPL might not take place too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread