IPL Indian Premier League 2010

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
This isn't international. It's domestic.

P

pcfan123

DD to win this one possibly

Dilshan, Sehwag, Gambhir, ABDV, Vettori, Nannes and hopefully McGrath returns (I would not if I was him after they shunned him last year)

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Also unless im mistaken Mohammed Asif plays for them and if they let him play, thats 16 solid overs of Nannes, McGrath, Asif and Vettori, coupled with the top 4 batsman that could walk onto most international teams.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
DD to win this one possibly

Dilshan, Sehwag, Gambhir, ABDV, Vettori, Nannes and hopefully McGrath returns (I would not if I was him after they shunned him last year)

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Also unless im mistaken Mohammed Asif plays for them and if they let him play, thats 16 solid overs of Nannes, McGrath, Asif and Vettori, coupled with the top 4 batsman that could walk onto most international teams.

You can ony have 4 overseas players, Dilshan, ABDV, Vettori, Nannes, Mcgrath and Asif, is 6 :p

P

pcfan123

Ah forgot about that rule, funny how the only remotely interesting aspect of the Indian Premier League are the foreign players.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Are returning ICL players allowed to play in it???
E.g. Shane Bond etc.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
IPL? As in Interrupt priority level?

Or Instituto de Planeamiento de Lima?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am predicting KKR to have a good shot this time. First time, RR won the trophy after being no-hopers. Second time, DC won the trophy after being no-hopers due to their performance in the first edition. Now KKR are the no-hopers after being the toppers FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE! Its a funny co-incidence that the IPL is trying to be about people who go from "no hope" to "all the way to glory". Also this time, they have reinstated Dada as captain and have brought in Whatmore as the coach. Wont be surprised if they win the trophy in the end.

CSK will not win. Dhoni alone is not enough to win us the cup (and Dhoni is losing it in T20's with his new batting style). We have a weak bowling side and it will always haunt us until we do something about it.

nakul

School Cricketer
There is going ti be an auction on 19th Jan.Many players are going to turn up for that auction including Pakistanis

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Dada as captain = Fail

058899.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread