Indian tour of South Africa, December-January 2010/11

What will the result of the Test series be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This match is almost OVER!!! I knew Yusuf would flop this match. It was expected. He wont keep on succeeding with the game he has. I thought Dhoni would do decent this match, but he failed again. Time for him to step up in the batting department. Kohli is the only shining light for us today. I dont expect Bhajji, Zak and our tail to stay with Kohli and take us home. Its 2-2 with one game to go. We should be lucky it wont be 4-0

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Rain Rain dont go away!! :spy:spy

We need you today.. Come on show some luck god!! No Toss win.. More Injuries... No Rain :D

----------

We want more Rain

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Rain Rain dont go away!! :spy:spy

We need you today.. Come on show some luck god!! No Toss win.. More Injuries... No Rain :D

----------

We want more Rain

This is not a test match. If it rains out, we have lost the game. We are some 30-40 runs behind in the D/L method.

Last edited:

Params7

International Cricketer
Yeah Dhoni has been terrible with the bat recently. Yusuf bailed us out last match but he has to stop getting out for 1 and 2's when he doesn't score a 100.

This match is gone but Raina should get his century.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Dhoni

I thought Dhoni would do decent this match, but he failed again. Time for him to step up in the batting department.

Dhoni seems to have problems outside India when the ball seams around a little. But since he's a good captain and decent keeper, it will do.

Besides I always think If the Top 5 Batsmen don't get runs then your team won't have runs.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@ Param - Kohli should get century. and Raina should get his ass kicked

50 runs behind in DL method and if we lost only 2 wicket less then we would have been 5 runs ahead.

also if we lost 3 wickets less then would be 4 runs behind

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Dhoni seems to have problems outside India when the ball seams around a little. But since he's a good captain and decent keeper, it will do.

Besides I always think If the Top 5 Batsmen don't get runs then your team won't have runs.

Last two games (including today), Dhoni was out to the spinner and today he didnt face much of the fast bowlers at all.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
No body except you is thinking of firing him Sunil.

Failing in 2 or 3 matches does not mean firing a batsman of Dhoni's callibre and telling that our Top 5 should score.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well some indian SENIORS sohuld take some advice from Kohli team's runrat is 4.3 and his own rr is almost six great display of odi batting

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Finally the game's been called off and SA win by 48 runs. Such a waste of my time waited all this time for the match to resume.

Users who are viewing this thread